Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Stop fucking saying Marina is hinting a relationship with Lana, it's so disrespectful towards her relationship with Jack. Ugh, I regret being one of them that always shipped Larina, I imagine how they must feel seeing all the comments about it all the time, also Jack's opinion about it... so bad

It's just a cute joke. If I were Marina, Lana or Jack I would laugh tbh. 

I love how fun the clip is! And nice it is actually on the album. Lyrically it's not on the same par as most of her stuff but it's a BOP. Lyrically I see it as on the same level as How to be a heartbreaker. 

i don't like baby... and i didn't like emotional machine either. i've been a stan for 6-7 years but sadly, now i'm starting to unstan. this break was very long and i've been really looking forward to new music, but what i've heard so far from the new project doesn't sound very promising to me  :(

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i don't like baby... and i didn't like emotional machine either. i've been a stan for 6-7 years but sadly, now i'm starting to unstan. this break was very long and i've been really looking forward to new music, but what i've heard so far from the new project doesn't sound very promising to me :(

I’d understand if you heard half the album, but boy we’ve only heard 1 song in studio quality & the other was live. We all know that a live version sounds different to the studio! Give it a chance! This era don’t even have its lead out yet!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I’d understand if you heard half the album, but boy we’ve only heard 1 song in studio quality & the other was live. We all know that a live version sounds different to the studio! Give it a chance! This era don’t even have its lead out yet!

it's not just the 2 songs, i just feel that something is off in general, i couldn't exactly point out what it is, but that's how i feel. :$  it doesn't mean though that i won't give it chance, i'll definitely stream the new album when it comes out and probably watch all the interviews, but right now, it's not the same as it was before. i don't know, it might just be the uncertainity, i hope it gets better when we finally get some exact info about the album.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I hate to be a creepy Larina shipper but this reminds me so much of Lana's "I'm your man" lyric in Mariners Apartment Complex.

is being a Larina shipper really creepy though? :(

giphy.gif

is being a Larina shipper really creepy though? :(

Yeah, kinda is. Shipping real people (especially straight people with other straight people) is a lil weird and gross. Sorry to burst ya bubble 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yeah, kinda is. Shipping real people (especially straight people with other straight people) is a lil weird and gross. Sorry to burst ya bubble 

:( 

giphy.gif

I wonder if Baby will be a deluxe kind of thing, as most collabs that make it into the featured artist's album usually are, or if it's just the standard track list. I guess she's considering this as a sort of lead single since it's off the album, so I don't expect her proper lead to come until December tbh

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore