Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

well... we've had it coming she's still the same artist and angel. However I will never forgive her for killing Electra Heart the way she did and killing "and the diamonds"

we love a homicidal queen.

Thanks Marina for ruining december now that she collaborated with Halsey. Not even feeling that excited for the album now.

Alexa play I'm Not Hungry Anymore

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yikes is her song with Halsey really a thing? Jesus Christ I hope it never sees the light of day

nah it’s fake. the fact it was called “Black Angel” screams terrible fake fan made title, but if you put in the BMI code it comes up with “You”. Do people not check these things  :deadbanana: it took me a whole 2 seconds to do.

nah it’s fake. the fact it was called “Black Angel” screams terrible fake fan made title, but if you put in the BMI code it comes up with “You”. Do people not check these things  :deadbanana: it took me a whole 2 seconds to do.

Thank god. Honestly Marina is CANCELLED if she ever brings out a collab w Halsey.... the lack of taste!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Thanks Marina for being an intellectual artist now that she's never collaborating with Halsey. I'm feeling so excited for the album now.

Alexa play Baby

fixed few errors

2019's almost there and we still don't have any froot demos smmfh

also if the fatsey feat is true i'm shredding my stan card

How the fuck can there be froot demos? Froot is a demo album for the most part lmao

The way people are slamming Halsey and are just ignoring or loving the fact that she did a collab with Clean Bandit...twice...what taste do you have hunty?

Who are you to judge people' taste in music though?  :facepalm:

giphy.gif

The way people are slamming Halsey and are just ignoring or loving the fact that she did a collab with Clean Bandit...twice...what taste do you have hunty?

the fact she’s only collabed with them is because her long-term boyfriend is a member and that’s more understandable than freaking Halsey.

How the fuck can there be froot demos? Froot is a demo album for the most part lmao

The Electrica Heart stan jumped out

The Electrica Heart stan jumped out

*******Electra Heart and The Family Jewels and Mermaid vs Sailor stan jumped out

Froot is good but acting like it couldn't have used more diverse instrumentals and something more than drums and a synthesiser is delusional and that's the tea

*******Electra Heart and The Family Jewels and Mermaid vs Sailor stan jumped out

Froot is good but acting like it couldn't have used more diverse instrumentals and something more than drums and a synthesiser is delusional and that's the tea

FROOT's production isn't the best, some songs sound really cheapy and bad like Better Than That or Forget, but I guess that's because she made the album with just one producer or bc she decided to make the album in a simple way, I guess? so that's why it sounds not very professional.

Now, if we're realistic, Electra Heart has more professional and better production than TFJ & FROOT, but lyrically speaking, TFJ and FROOT are way better than EH.

edit: sorry if this post isn't understandable, english isnt my first language and I bet this whole forum knows it