Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

DwjvNQ6W0AAV39A.jpg

Marina is doing the Boston Calling Festival 

not her being so low on the listing.... like, who tf is black star, king princess, guster and mitski asjhdlkasdkl

lABVyGE.png

not her being so low on the listing.... like, who tf is black star, king princess, guster and mitski asjhdlkasdkl

You need to check them out if you don't know them  :judgingu3:

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

People say Lana is getting boring but look at poor Marina with this lame stage name and reggaeton songs lol

some points were made :tea:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok so can somebody tell me why Marina did a featuring with the worst Latin singer ever bc she needed clout for her next single only to release it more than 4 months after it when the hype will have already died down? I am confusion

Ok so can somebody tell me why Marina did a featuring with the worst Latin singer ever bc she needed clout for her next single only to release it more than 4 months after it when the hype will have already died down? I am confusion

nnnnn Ikr? On Froot she acclaimed she doesn't want to be famous and stuff, and 3 years later she made reggaeton with Luis Fonsi (because it's obvious that Baby was made for commercial purposes)

she's a mess tbh, but I still love her

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Has there been any artist who had a successful name-change later in their career? Because usually they change it back since they eventually realize that’s their trademark and it helps their career. Obviously most people call her Marina already, so I don’t see the need to change her name everywhere. I don’t get why she’d wanna strip the “and the Diamonds” part when she’s touring since who would notice she’s there in a festival line-up? It made her name stand out. Marina is such a common name too. Imagine if Florence dropped “and the Machine”? It doesn’t feel the same.