Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

At this point I don't think she's gonna release the single this month. She hasn't announced or said anything about it. Even though she said it's coming this month.

Hopefully, we'll hear it on February, and probably it will be Enjoy Your Life since it sounds commercial af.

Honestly, being a Marina stan in 2018 ain't an easy thing. :tea:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

rnBYGSLa_400x400.jpg

She's only 25, and worked on some pretty amazing stuff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Hope_(songwriter)#Full_discography

Yeah I remember hearing the name but I always thought it was a Man, never saw her. Lowkey how stupid that most of the time I thought it was a man just because of being a "music producer".

Anyway, I believe something is really coming February at least. Baby seems to be on the end of the it's road but not "OUT" yet so they'll probably wait til it really dies to drop a new song and both (marina \ clean bandit) can move forward.

Hopefully won't be too late.

Yeah I remember hearing the name but I always thought it was a Man, never saw her. Lowkey how stupid that most of the time I thought it was a man just because of being a "music producer".

Well it's not really your fault, it just shows how underrepresented female writers/producers are in the music industry. I can't really think of many aside from Linda Perry and Alex Hope. Oh yeah, I guess Julia Michaels would be a pretty "new" and successful one.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So ladies, I bought the CD for What is Love? the other day and the version of Baby on it has the full intro.

Yup. The WIL? version is the full one. They've said via Twiiter they scrapped the full intro on the Single version cuz their manager didn't like it

#leakbabiedemo

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yup. The WIL? version is the full one. They've said via Twiiter they scrapped the full intro on the Single version cuz their manager didn't like it

#leakbabiedemo

tbh we need the solo demo...

#weneedthesecondverse

But we also might have a new marina single in a week or two!

I'm so excited! :crai:

j14CYJi.png

I honestly do not understand her lol how can she watch all her fans be so frustrated with her and just not give a shit at all after she promised music this month

i mean she does follow lana, sky ferreira and banks.. probably learned a lot on how to make girls and gays hate you 

i mean she does follow lana, sky ferreira and banks.. probably learned a lot on how to make girls and gays hate you 

How is Lana in that category? I get people can complain about her being "lazy" with her eras but she releases music so often compared to all those artists

FzytWEW.png