TrailerParkDarling

Lana performs at The Roxy Theatre with cover band Camp Freddy

I saw these before I went Christmas shopping all this morning & changed my whole damn outfit to wear my leather jacket! I cant believe I havent worn it yet :hooker:

I think she looks HOT & I'm gonna need her to teach me her groupie ways.

she's a total badass

:smokes:

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Gross. Ugh, Dave fucking Navarro. That guy is like a maggot inside the putrid shit of a dead hog. What a clown.

But i would totally pay like five bucks to hang out with Lizzy and Sebastian Bach while they're camwhoring.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

It's me or Lana here looks less vintage and classy (you know what am I talking about: dresses, high heels, hairstyle and more) and now she seems more rockier with that leather jacket, jeans, bllerina shoes, etc. I don't know but perhaps she feels more comfortable with this style. I dare to say that I see her less sad, more loose and funnier (more Lizzy Grant). I like both styles :oh:

hey guys!

i finally came across video (a minute long, but :crying: )!!

and complete audio with video featuring only billy morrison :wtf:

love her version of "wonderwall"!

once again, let me hope for a covers album (a la cat power) from lana :thankyou:

I wonder how Barrie feels about this, I'm sorry but if I were him I personally wouldn't be able to tolerate her hanging out with all these men knowing her track record. I mean damn she publicly hangs with strangers more than she does Barrie. I really don't feel as though she is even into him like that. He's just there so she won't be alone...I bet if someone better comes along she'll drop his boring ass in a hot second.

I wonder how Barrie feels about this, I'm sorry but if I were him I personally wouldn't be able to tolerate her hanging out with all these men knowing her track record. I mean damn she publicly hangs with strangers more than she does Barrie. I really don't feel as though she is even into him like that. He's just there so she won't be alone...I bet if someone better comes along she'll drop his boring ass in a hot second.

is she just supposed to hang out with girls then??? idgi i mean they have to be secure in their relationship, they are both in the entertainment industry, i'm sure there are girls around him constantly and we really don't know that much about her character to say things like that

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

is she just supposed to hang out with girls then??? idgi i mean they have to be secure in their relationship, they are both in the entertainment industry, i'm sure there are girls around him constantly and we really don't know that much about her character to say things like that

If the posts in the lanalysis threads are true then I'd definently say I wouldn't trust her and the thing is she rarely ever hangs with girls. Don't get me wrong I like Lana a lot, but my thing is she needs to drop this dude and be with someone more her style. This guy is BORING. She releases all this music about her dream men who are supposedly bad asses and then she dates fuckin Barrie..this dude is so fucking plain and softer than charmin ultra like wtf. Yes I'm being judgemental.