Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

When I Met Lana

Guest Chloe

I feel bad for my hair, I blow dry it and straighten it. My hair's very short with a full fringe so it looks weird with a little random wave in! But I've seen your pics and your hair looks good - especially after being in rain for 6 hours! x

Hahah thank you!! I like to have my hair a bit past my shoulders, but am trying to grow out layers so haven't got it cut for half a year. Now it's like boob level, aha, don't know how else to describe it x

Hahah thank you!! I like to have my hair a bit past my shoulders, but am trying to grow out layers so haven't got it cut for half a year. Now it's like boob level, aha, don't know how else to describe it x

My hair used to be like that at the beginning of the year, then I got it done collar bone length and like a short Lana style. But last time I went to the 'dressers a couple weeks a go I got it done Alice Glass style. I love having short hair, but I can't keep my hair one colour or style haha! x

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

My hair used to be like that at the beginning of the year, then I got it done collar bone length and like a short Lana style. But last time I went to the 'dressers a couple weeks a go I got it done Alice Glass style. I love having short hair, but I can't keep my hair one colour or style haha! x

Hahhah, it sounds nice!! My hair goes between shoulder length and below boob length. Do you dye your hair often? I never have, I just see so many people's going totally wrong that I'm put of it :')

Aww your story was very funny and sweet. I laughed when Lana told the bodyguard to "Fuck off", and the way she kept making sure you were okay and smiling, I've turned into mush. Now I know why fans of artists get so emotional over meeting their idols. I would love to meet Lana one day, it would be the best thing to ever happen to me. But, I know I would be shaking and probably crying lol. I would wonder what she would think of me, and if she'd like me.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Guest Chloe

Aww your story was very funny and sweet. I laughed when Lana told the bodyguard to "Fuck off", and the way she kept making sure you were okay and smiling, I've turned into mush. Now I know why fans of artists get so emotional over meeting their idols. I would love to meet Lana one day, it would be the best thing to ever happen to me. But, I know I would be shaking and probably crying lol. I would wonder what she would think of me, and if she'd like me.

She was so much better than I expected, I thought she'd be a bit weird to be honest, but I was so shocked how different she came across in real life to interviews and stuff. I'm sure you'll meet her!! Of course she'd like you. For some reason, when she followed me and I met her I managed not to cry, but when she messaged me last week I saw it and burst into tears:')

Hahhah, it sounds nice!! My hair goes between shoulder length and below boob length. Do you dye your hair often? I never have, I just see so many people's going totally wrong that I'm put of it :')

Thank you! Yours sounds cool too(: No, not often but I have dyed it a couple of times before. But I don't do crazy colours, just a dark brunette or a lighter blonde. I want to dye my hair fairly dark though soon x

4r9w86.jpg

She was so much better than I expected, I thought she'd be a bit weird to be honest, but I was so shocked how different she came across in real life to interviews and stuff. I'm sure you'll meet her!! Of course she'd like you. For some reason, when she followed me and I met her I managed not to cry, but when she messaged me last week I saw it and burst into tears:')

Aww! I would 'Like' your post, but I have reached the limit of today lol.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Guest Chloe

Thank you! Yours sounds cool too(: No, not often but I have dyed it a couple of times before. But I don't do crazy colours, just a dark brunette or a lighter blonde. I want to dye my hair fairly dark though soon x

What's your natural hair colour? I don't like having dark brown hair as I'm naturally tanned, and in the sun I literally go black. Everyone thinks I'm foreign and don't understand that I'm fully English, hahah

What's your natural hair colour? I don't like having dark brown hair as I'm naturally tanned, and in the sun I literally go black. Everyone thinks I'm foreign and don't understand that I'm fully English, hahah

Dark brunette, but my hair goes like light brown with a red tinge from the light. I'm very pale, I'm like a ghost. I don't tan or burn much either, I'm a vampire - I'm sure. Haha, sometimes people think I'm American because of my accent(: x

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

Dark brunette, but my hair goes like light brown with a red tinge from the light. I'm very pale, I'm like a ghost. I don't tan or burn much either, I'm a vampire - I'm sure. Haha, sometimes people think I'm American because of my accent(: x

Ahaha, where are you from? People always think I'm Spanish:')

Ahaha, where are you from? People always think I'm Spanish:')

Dorset, how exotic lol. People think I'm from Eastern Europe because of my features, but when I talk they think I'm American. My voice is weird, it's like I talk very posh but then I sound American too. You're so lucky if people think you're Spanish, I love Spain!

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

Dorset, how exotic lol. People think I'm from Eastern Europe because of my features, but when I talk they think I'm American. My voice is weird, it's like I talk very posh but then I sound American too. You're so lucky if people think you're Spanish, I love Spain!

Ahaha, I live in London, not very exotic either!! People think my accent's really posh, but I just sound like anyone else from North West London:') You sound Americany?! That's so cool

Ahaha, I live in London, not very exotic either!! People think my accent's really posh, but I just sound like anyone else from North West London:') You sound Americany?! That's so cool

London's cool, I live in Worthing now though - it's near Brighton. Yeah, I do...I'm not even sure how, no one in my family is American but I've always had a slight twang to my voice lol.

4r9w86.jpg

Guest Chloe

London's cool, I live in Worthing now though - it's near Brighton. Yeah, I do...I'm not even sure how, no one in my family is American but I've always had a slight twang to my voice lol.

I think my family's been to stay for the night with some family friends who live there:) Hahaha

I like the thought that you can just spot Lana casually on the street but it must have been so frustrating for you to be so close to her but still unable to speak to her. I hope you have better luck next time.

Guest Chloe

This is so sweet story. It almost made me cry. I am so happy that you were able to meet her and talk to her.

Awww, thank you!! I hope you get to meet her.