Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo

Do you think Lana has any psychiatric diagnoses?

i view psychiatric diagnoses for people to say you arent normal... its just that ur different from others, have different views and outlooks, and dont have anyway to "handle" it so they just diagnose you with all this fake garbage... :pft:

i view psychiatric diagnoses for people to say you arent normal... its just that ur different from others, have different views and outlooks, and dont have anyway to "handle" it so they just diagnose you with all this fake garbage... :pft:

lol yeah cos there's absolutely no physiological part to any of it..

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

she has many references to being crazy, I can recall the controversy about her and the little toy drums? or something like that, some musicians she allegedly performed with, a lady that disliked the band (apparently they are pedophilles and rapists..) said that the drummer? Was with a "mentally insane 20 year old" that was later found out to be referring to Lizzy

Also the release of noir got me thinking, particularly with the lines "glamorous,dangerous,crazy" and being caught in the fame game..

I don't feel as if she has some actual mental disease but I do feel like a lot of people consider her crazy, I get the impression she was he'll bent in chasing the fame and fortune and glamour that came with being a famous singer, so much so it became an obsession that impacted on her personality and lifestyle and became crazy obsessed with making her life a work of art, as she puts it, we can't really know for sure so idk

Also I have no idea where I read that about the little toy drums or whatever I'll have a look, it's a review of their band and a lady is going OFF at them in the comments, where she mentions the mentally insane 20 year old the comments after ask her if he was referring to Lizzy and she apparently confirmed so privately with someone who asked, I'll look for it now :)

dlnh8i.gif

she has many references to being crazy, I can recall the controversy about her and the little toy drums? or something like that, some musicians she allegedly performed with, a lady that disliked the band (apparently they are pedophilles and rapists..) said that the drummer? Was with a "mentally insane 20 year old" that was later found out to be referring to Lizzy

Also the release of noir got me thinking, particularly with the lines "glamorous,dangerous,crazy" and being caught in the fame game..

I don't feel as if she has some actual mental disease but I do feel like a lot of people consider her crazy, I get the impression she was he'll bent in chasing the fame and fortune and glamour that came with being a famous singer, so much so it became an obsession that impacted on her personality and lifestyle and became crazy obsessed with making her life a work of art, as she puts it, we can't really know for sure so idk

Also I have no idea where I read that about the little toy drums or whatever I'll have a look, it's a review of their band and a lady is going OFF at them in the comments, where she mentions the mentally insane 20 year old the comments after ask her if he was referring to Lizzy and she apparently confirmed so privately with someone who asked, I'll look for it now :)

GIIIRRL PLEASE ELABORATE!

How does a person who's on antidepressants come off?

In slow motion hahahaha...my stepmother pops more pills than anyone I ever met in my life. Sometimes me and my brothers joke that she is in reverse mode or slow motion. I know is mean but she takes all those things because she is dramatic and crazy but not the real crazy that would make my comment nasty. She even took my adderall once when she got stuck in her had that she had ADHD like me. When you mix it with some apple martinis oh my is a one persons party believe me...

glgcDdT.gif

I read that review a while ago when I was surching (is actually stalking but lets say surching) Lana. That girl was really going strong against little toys something. She was saying they abused several girls and one that she mentioned was the 20 something blond girl. I think someone connected Lizzy with them because oif the studio they were using. Did she actually confirmed was Lizzy?

glgcDdT.gif

Yeah she confirmed it to a couple of people who messages her, and a girl was talking about it in tumblr.. I can't find it anywhere, but this lady really hated them lol, but yeah it was confirmed to be Lizzy, also I remember seeing her listed as friends on fb with majority of the band members, so I think that's enough to make it true, found it weird that she did describe her as a "mentally insane" 20 year old.. I just find that to be a specific insult, and not something generally used, I wonder what she did to be described as crazy...

Drugs obvs wouldn't help though

dlnh8i.gif

I also vote for high functioning aspergers, if anything at all

I think she's an INFP (Myers-Briggs personality type). I've become interested in type theories because they always seem accurate for myself and for the people in my life. INFP's are quintessentially spacey, linguistically gifted, mellow, creative, etc. I recommend the test for those that haven't taken it

I = introversion (as opposed to extraversion); self explanatory

N = intuition (as opposed to sensing); head in the clouds vs. feet on the ground

F = feeling (as opposed to thinking); emotional vs. analytical

P= perceiving (as opposed to judging); unstructured vs. structured

coincidentally kurt cobain and david lynch have been widely speculated as INFPs as well. (I'm INTP, and my last boyfriend was INFP, so my obsession with her makes sense on multiple levels ahah). she could be INTP, which would explain her purported lack of emotion. people often think I'm a bit loopy in reality, so I wouldn't be surprised. i've learned that having an 'I' and an 'N' in your type basically means that you're fucking crazy anyway

ZRBNill.jpg

The band you guys were talking about is Shiny toy guns, and Lana/Lizzy is mentioned on this website: http://this.bigstereo.net/2006/10/20/shiny-toy-guns-boys-noize/ It looks like a crazy rant so who knows if the allegations are true, but the part about her being exploited by them made me really uncomfortable.

As for Lana having mental issues, not sure. Some interviews made me think she acts a bit like a person with Asperger's, especially in that video from when she won the Q award, or maybe she simply suffers from social anxiety. She said she's an introvert and we do tend to come off as weird or awkward to extroverts.

I also vote for high functioning aspergers, if anything at all

I think she's an INFP (Myers-Briggs personality type). I've become interested in type theories because they always seem accurate for myself and for the people in my life. INFP's are quintessentially spacey, linguistically gifted, mellow, creative, etc. I recommend the test for those that haven't taken it

I = introversion (as opposed to extraversion); self explanatory

N = intuition (as opposed to sensing); head in the clouds vs. feet on the ground

F = feeling (as opposed to thinking); emotional vs. analytical

P= perceiving (as opposed to judging); unstructured vs. structured

coincidentally kurt cobain and david lynch have been widely speculated as INFPs as well. (I'm INTP, and my last boyfriend was INFP, so my obsession with her makes sense on multiple levels ahah). she could be INTP, which would explain her purported lack of emotion. people often think I'm a bit loopy in reality, so I wouldn't be surprised. i've learned that having an 'I' and an 'N' in your type basically means that you're fucking crazy anyway

What an interesting test... I'm an ENTP which occurs in only 2% of the female population... I guess I'm a bit if a weirdo too.. Strangley accurate as well

dlnh8i.gif