Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo

Do you think Lana has any psychiatric diagnoses?

it;'s even worse when u remember the fact her manager at the time of her making songs such as lolita and put me in a movie was a pedophile but that's not something that's allowed to be discussed on the site

Can you further elaborate the best you can? If you can't discuss this here.

nah we are gonna discuss this here and now in detail. We can kiki about her voting registration and all of her past home addresses but not this? (first time I've heard of this claim). that'd be hypocritical 

bob leone got exposed for grooming underaged girls trying to get into the music field via instagram and in general just being a fucking cyclepath.

nah we are gonna discuss this here and now in detail. We can kiki about her voting registration and all of her past home addresses but not this? (first time I've heard of this claim). that'd be hypocritical 

my original comment was about how a certain someone got rid of the entire thread discussing this shortly after it got posted on lb. i haven't got the details anymore because of that issue unfortunately

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

BqqwoGyCIAIWaSZ.jpg

To the person who deleted the thread: restricting information is never okay!!!!!

my original comment was about how a certain someone got rid of the entire thread discussing this shortly after it got posted on lb. i haven't got the details anymore because of that issue unfortunately

omg i now remember about this lmaooo, didn't know it got deleted. i remember people all over his IG comments talking about it 

It's kinda cool being sick!

bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​bibliahh.gif​​​​​​​

So yesterday I stumbled into this picture of a curious fact that said "Blue is the favorite color between people with some sort of mental problem"........  :oprah3: Lowkey laughing, but with respect.  :oprah3:  

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401543/amp/Bob-Leone-ex-manager-Lady-Gaga-penniless-living-elderly-mother.html

I was able to find this which I find to be HILARIOUS

Kill all men in the music industry!

Nah but I think his lawyer got everything taken down or something like that.

Time for someone to re-expose ha!