Sign in to follow this  
jazzmasters

No American Tour?

I mean does anyone that's not Shakira or Pitbull come to Latin America? f58a8b71.gif

Britney Spears, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Yeah Yeah Yeahs!, Ke$ha, Rihanna, One Direction, Big Time Rush, Florence & the Machine, oh, and that girl with the flop tour called Lady Gaga :whitney:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

If everyone really loved Lana, you'd respect the fact that yes even though she sing, acts, walks, talks, dresses like a God, She is still a human being who gets tired and run down and can't always be at the top of her game doing a tour here, a show there. I'm sorry but I love Lana and care for her well being.

**sings

If Lana was bigger I think she would.

Lets be honest, shes no where close to being as huge as Lady GaGa and Ke$ha based on her facebook likes alone, and those are pretty telling.

She may be the most searched woman on google but those are mostly just articles about her bombing on SNL

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I just don't get it. Jeffree Star who isn't even that famous and almost everyone fucking hates him goes EVERYWHERE and Lana can't even go anywhere besides the UK basically. Like really?

Jeffree's become inured to "haters", I think Lana's still pretty sensitive to that. Also, he wants to be everywhere, Lana just want to be where she's loved and widely accepted.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

That is true. Do you think lana likes her fame? Sometimes I get the vibe she really doesn't. Or she thought it up to be something she wanted, and then realized its not what she had expected.

I think she wanted to become famous and she likes the attention but she can't quite handle the critics.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

That is true. Do you think lana likes her fame? Sometimes I get the vibe she really doesn't. Or she thought it up to be something she wanted, and then realized its not what she had expected.

THIS. i know it's not the topic of conversation but omg THIS,

thank you!

i've always had this thought that she wanted to be famous, known and loved by many but now that she has it it's not what she expected at all and she's actually kinda sad by that...i needed to let that out soz guyssss

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Lets be honest, the media in the US fucking hate her

...what does that have to do with anything? That's HER hang up. It's pretty selfish to disregard her US fans for that reason alone. You said it yourself, she's "that famous," right? Not like anyone's gonna waste their time picketing and protesting a nobody.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Okay I would bet that the only place anyone sees this subject leaking into other areas of the forum is the news section, where she has a fucking weekly interview saying how upset she is at the US. Sorry international folks, but that kind of fucking sucks! She's not saying how much she hates Australia or Singapore :whoopi:

I demanddddd a south america tourrrrrrr! Lana Del Reyyyyy!! hahahahhaa...At least Brazil and Argentina. The fact that she didn't announce a couple concerts in Brazil makes me a whimper I hate to whine but I will whine about this. Everyone comes here except Lana. Was a rumor a while ago that she was going to play at the Sonar festival in march. But makes absolute no sense going only to São Paulo and not Rio. Lana should go to Rock in Rio..150.000 crowd that would be madness. Look I am day dreaming again and not whinning anymore.

glgcDdT.gif