Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Daria

i watched this shows as a child, really not knowing what was going on. but now i've rewatched all seasons and it's actually so hilarious. 

i need to watch the movies tho. (Is It Fall Yet? , Is It College Yet?)

daria = the original hipster.

& i love that women with the hypoglycemia (Have you got any chocolate?)

c:

tumblr_lvdqacrNbS1r6uqn5o1_500.gif

i am more of a Daria at heart but i always wanted to be Jane.

I honestly think I'm more Jane, because she's just a less depressing and cynical and more artsy Daria :P

I recently watched the whole first season because it's streaming on MTV's website and loved it. I somehow never actually saw it as a kid!

I'm such a huge fan of this show as I have literally every season, all the movies, and extras all on my external hard drive (nerd alert!). Probably one of my favorite 90s show that is still so relevant in today's modern society.

When I heard news about the reboot, at first I was extremely excited but then as I dug deeper into what they were making it into be my excitement died a bit. First off, who in their right mind said that Daria and Jody are close friends? Are these creators fkn stupid? Did they just forget about Jane Lane, Daria's bestfriend since the beginning of the show? Like how could you make a reboot and not have it focused on Daria and Jane? Also like...who asked for this to be Daria and Jody? They literally could've done so many other ideas like a spinoff starring Quinn and the fashion club. They could of just made it into a Daria: The College Years, even that would've made more sense than Daria and Jody.

Secondly, the original writers aren't even involved so who knows how this one could turn out. I'm shuddering at thought of how the animation is going to look. Hopefully they stay true to the original and don't fuck it up by giving them all like a weird modern look.

Ugh, I just have so many thoughts about this reboot and the more I read into it the more I get irritated by it.

nervous about the reboot

love jodie, her character was so great and forward thinking during the shows original run, if handled correctly she could be one of the greatest characters of this generation tbh

I'm such a huge fan of this show as I have literally every season, all the movies, and extras all on my external hard drive (nerd alert!). Probably one of my favorite 90s show that is still so relevant in today's modern society.

When I heard news about the reboot, at first I was extremely excited but then as I dug deeper into what they were making it into be my excitement died a bit. First off, who in their right mind said that Daria and Jody are close friends? Are these creators fkn stupid? Did they just forget about Jane Lane, Daria's bestfriend since the beginning of the show? Like how could you make a reboot and not have it focused on Daria and Jane? Also like...who asked for this to be Daria and Jody? They literally could've done so many other ideas like a spinoff starring Quinn and the fashion club. They could of just made it into a Daria: The College Years, even that would've made more sense than Daria and Jody.

Secondly, the original writers aren't even involved so who knows how this one could turn out. I'm shuddering at thought of how the animation is going to look. Hopefully they stay true to the original and don't fuck it up by giving them all like a weird modern look.

Ugh, I just have so many thoughts about this reboot and the more I read into it the more I get irritated by it.

I wish it is a misunderstanding and the writer confused between Jane & Jodie

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif