Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

She gets discredited a lot! She really worked to get where she is, she is a good song writer too. One of the Boys is really good, the few remaining tracks of Teenage Dream that weren't released as a single are also very listenable.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Acutally, yesterday there was a Katy Perry documentary on TV and it was great. Wouldn't call myself a real huge fan, I simply like her somehow. But yesterday she really blew my mind.

Would love to get that album: I don't get it: why she's done that pop stuff while she has such a great voice and even plays instruments? Hope she will go back to that Rock / Gospel whatever one day ...

katy.jpg

One of the Boys was great. I was a big fan of her but I liked the less mainstreamy/radio tracks (mindlessly offensively homophobic tracks, I Kissed A Girl + Ur So Gay) and she's a really good songwriter. I liked Teenage Dream when it came out but boy did she milk that cow... Also, Part Of Me is the worst song I've ever heard. It's basic and the lyrics were literally written by a ten year old girl.

I miss when she used to be herself and wasn't controlled by the industry~

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

According to the WWW Katy got her 1st Vogue cover and looks great!

1371562887000-Katy-perry-Vogue-130618094

She looks fantastic here but she wears so much make up. I don't think she needs that much...

and she's a really good songwriter..

Lana thinks so too.  :troll:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

She looks fantastic here but she wears so much make up. I don't think she needs that much...

Lana thinks so too.  :troll:

Katy Perry neeeeeds her makeup. Without it, she looks like Nicki Minaj with makeup.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

She's my other favorite pop singer besides Lana.

But I used to not like her at first. I didn't think Kissed A Girl and Ur So Gay were good choices for singles, but the rest of the album had much better songs. I gave all her other music (released, unreleased, matrix) a listen and really liked it.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

One day before my birthday, so you bitches better get me a copy of Prism for my B-day.

Yours will be three weeks late. November 11th to be exact :hottie:

I'll illegally download it, girl can deliver a decently non-annoying smash (see all these one-hit wonders of late).

I fucking love Katy Perry. I had a fucking panic attack last night my ovaries can't take all the amazing albums being released  :bodyisready:  :suicide:  :crying4: 

I don't have a lot of her merch simply because I don't have $$ but I have Part of Me, a shirt that parodies I Kissed a Girl, & The Matrix :brows:   :twirls: 

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue