Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

I am so into her again lately 

I used to read her blog regularly back just before I Kissed A Girl was big on radio (I had no idea it was tumblr!) and I went back through it yesterday. All those video diaries, so emotional...  :( I can't believe it's been 5 years :O

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

KP is really making it easy too like her. Prism Era is being flawless until now imo. Roar, Dark Horse and Walking on air are so good. By the grace of god is tender honest song. Unpretentious, no arrogance yet KP delivers what we all expect and crave consistently and with quality. Again is easy to like KP.

glgcDdT.gif

I am so into her again lately 

I used to read her blog regularly back just before I Kissed A Girl was big on radio (I had no idea it was tumblr!) and I went back through it yesterday. All those video diaries, so emotional...  :( I can't believe it's been 5 years :O

I know right!  :aw:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I love Legendary Lovers. And the best bit is she mentions "a ride or die" and it kinda reminds me of She's Not Me (Ride or Die)

...because it was my favourite song of Lana's when i heard it for the first time. And "Imma ride or die" from Blue Jeans. Sorry, I was in a rush to finish my reply and didnt finish what I was trying to say.

Beautiful. Unfortunately, people seems to be here only for uptempo Katy.

I'm so here for I'm Still Breathing Thinking of YouI Think I'm Ready even Not Like The Movies katy. However unconditionally is such a boring, bland song. And I have no desire whatsoever to download Prism.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey