Sign in to follow this  
RIKI23

how come there arent any VIP packages and m&g?

cause she does that for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_mfexhiXFEj1rdehy9o1_500.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

They do, yes. Britney charges £1,500.00 for a M&G that lasts for about 30 seconds.

wow. Is not even the money is the principle of such thing that gives me the creeps. Even more if is someone like Britney who is not only farawy of needing the money but also a estabilished pop artist. To be honest I think is kind of grows and even if I don't really like Brits music i've always liked her and respected her. I think I respect her a lot less now, I didn't know artists do that. Hope they at least donate the money to charity

Ps: of course I know they charge for appereances but that is business. Charging fans is another story

Edited by Antonia22

glgcDdT.gif

wow. Is not even the money is the principle of such thing that gives me the creeps. Even more if is someone like Britney who is not only farawy of needing the money but also a estabilished pop artist. To be honest I think is kind of grows and even if I don't really like Brits music i've always liked her and respected her. I think I respect her a lot less now, I didn't know artists do that. Hope they at least donate the money to charity

Ps: of course I know they charge for appereances but that is business. Charging fans is another story

Blame her team.

Britney is not the only one tho, Rihanna does that too and many other

However is not just the M&G with Brit, you get the VIP acces + you party with her dancers/team so it's worth it :whitney:

And how can u compare a little venue to big stadiums, I mean I love that Lana does that but you cant do that when u sold out a date with 22k people there :uh:

i'm glad she doesn't, you go to a concert to listen to the artist, you stand outside if you wanna meet them, if they don't wanna meet you they dont come out, IMO. simples.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Is not the people who pay that I found odd is actualy the artist doing it. Just sounds weird. Like paying for a concert or even paying more for the premium or VIP section is normal and fair since is their job. But paying to meet the person, paying to meet a human just sounds very odd to me.

i'm glad she doesn't, you go to a concert to listen to the artist, you stand outside if you wanna meet them, if they don't wanna meet you they dont come out, IMO. simples.

so true. e de fato bem simples

glgcDdT.gif

Is not the people who pay that I found odd is actualy the artist doing it. Just sounds weird. Like paying for a concert or even paying more for the premium or VIP section is normal and fair since is their job. But paying to meet the person, paying to meet a human just sounds very odd to me.

you can't wait outside when your fave is seling out arenas of 22k+ crowds :uh:

Like I said it's ok when they do small shows, private things and stuff