Sign in to follow this  
RIKI23

how come there arent any VIP packages and m&g?

Maybe there is some kind of...

Just yesterday I've seen some Premium package ticket offer!

Price: 200€

But I don't know what it includes... :/

Basically, what you get is the following: one alcoholic drink, something to eat, an ~exclusive~ seat which is far from the stage. Also, you get to hang out in some """VIP""" lounge with other people that have too much money. But the most important thing: you get to feel special when entering the venue through a private entry and when parking your car in a reserved parking lot.

I mean, how ridiculous is that? There isn't even merch included and all of this crap costs you more than 200 bucks while the most expensive tickets is 50€ only.

Basically, what you get is the following: one alcoholic drink, something to eat, an ~exclusive~ seat which is far from the stage. Also, you get to hang out in some """VIP""" lounge with other people that have too much money. But the most important thing: you get to feel special when entering the venue through a private entry and when parking your car in a reserved parking lot.

I mean, how ridiculous is that? There isn't even merch included and all of this crap costs you more than 200 bucks while the most expensive tickets is 50€ only.

Thanks for the info! I'd never buy something like that! Firstly it's expensive! Secondly, it's a question of moral!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

And how can u compare a little venue to big stadiums

Lana's playing in the o2 World. :uh: (i don't know why, but she is)

you cant do that when u sold out a date with 22k people there :uh:

you have to wait at the hotel :whitney: (or become friends with her manager.... :creep: )

i76mrxw.png 

Lana's playing in the o2 World. :uh: (i don't know why, but she is)

you have to wait at the hotel :whitney: (or become friends with her manager.... :creep: )

Lol, friends with manager! :D

Sounds good, I think it's rather an option for the girls. ;)

They can use their female weapons, but as a guy?

Lol, friends with manager! :D

Sounds good, I think it's rather an option for the girls. ;)

They can use their female weapons, but as a guy?

I know what Ben wants, I'm not gonna play...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

How much it costs a room at the Chateau Marmont? Isn't Lana living there? Probably doesn't cost 1.000 ....and you have 24hrs to stalk her around and 24hrs to try and meet her in a place where does not gonna have a million people trying to talk to her. The chances of you getting to talk to her are much higher and she will be able/willing to give you more attention.

glgcDdT.gif

How much it costs a room at the Chateau Marmont? Isn't Lana living there? Probably doesn't cost 1.000 ....and you have 24hrs to stalk her around and 24hrs to try and meet her in a place where does not gonna have a million people trying to talk to her. The chances of you getting to talk to her are much higher and she will be able/willing to give you more attention.

She's now in London

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

She's now in London

I know she lives in London. But when she is in the US doesn't she stays at the Chateau? The premise is valid to London also. I read somewhere she also livess in a hotel there. Is that true? you are a more informed than I am.

glgcDdT.gif

~ $450-1000 Sorry, but the possibility of seeing/meeting Lana just isn't worth that much to me.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

~ $450-1000 Sorry, but the possibility of seeing/meeting Lana just isn't worth that much to me.

I wouldn't pay that also but someone said that Britney charges £1,500.00 to meet her so paying $450 - 1000 would be cheaper comparing and thre person would have a chance to really meet Lana...

glgcDdT.gif

Well, in my opinion,if you know the hotel you should enter the lobby!

And if you're lucky there's nobody else waiting so you can just ask Lana to drink a coffee together.

But of course it takes a lot of courage to bring it on!

Why is that?

Which venue do you like more?

The ticket demand exceeded the promotor's expectation and therefore the show was moved to a larger venue. Berlin is a market for concerts which usually never does too well because Berlin has literally seen it all.

The ticket demand exceeded the promotor's expectation and therefore the show was moved to a larger venue. Berlin is a market for concerts which usually never does too well because Berlin has literally seen it all.

Maybe Berlin has  seen it all, but it won't be able to resist Lana!