lauradelxx

Ed Sheeran

Discuss the amazing Ed Sheeran. He started to be more popular this year with his album "+". His singles are, "A Team," "Give Me Love," "Drunk," "Small Bump," etc. He is a British star and I have to say is one of the best vocalists.

tumblr_mg1a3sWkto1rt6gr2o1_250.png

Give this thread some love with a small bump of drunken A teaming *inserts laugh*

tumblr_mfwojkPkzj1risa1ro1_500.gif

god knows I tried

Fucking flawless human.

I won't go see him open for Taylor, but he finally announced an Atlanta date and it's on a Monday and tickets are like $80 on stubhub and UGA is nowhere close to Atlanta so I can't go and I'm pressed and rambling and upset.

BzhmW.png

Ginger Jesus. Yeah when I heard he was touring with Taylor Swift I was confused. He had a concert at Radio City Hall and I was so upset when I couldn't afford it. $80 is such a good price! Give me love is my favorite song right now what about you?

god knows I tried

I liked "The A Team" but he just seems kinda male TSwift to me.

:horror: If ed sheeran wrote songs about relationships and relationships and more relationships and more relationships then he would be the male taylor swift. They kind of have similar music except he doesn't do the whole country thing.

god knows I tried

Ginger Jesus. Yeah when I heard he was touring with Taylor Swift I was confused. He had a concert at Radio City Hall and I was so upset when I couldn't afford it. $80 is such a good price! Give me love is my favorite song right now what about you?

They were like $30 originally but it sold out an people are selling them for $80 now and I really wanted to go.

I have a case of "I was a fan before he went mainstream so I think I deserve tickets over everyone else"-itis

BzhmW.png

You care enough to came here and post

tumblr_m9ug22AFSs1r2mxb0.gif

However, I like the tracks he penned for 1D Moments, Little Thing & Over Again, I need to check his solo stuff tho

I LOOOOOVE 1D, which everyone knows already, but I felt like in Little Things they were trying so hard to sound like Ed Sheeran. Like I know he wrote them, but it doesn't have to sound like a cover band recording

wLYNl.png

kind of have to agree with GQ

but I bought his album and I love it

but I havent listened to it for agesssss.

He's performing half the time though, why would he dress up in suits to do that

I kind of love his Orange Room EP. I don't know how someone can do something like this at such a young age - it makes me realize what a fail my life is :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FbBDfW3_oc

His voice has definitely matured since then.

I had never heard that

BzhmW.png

They were like $30 originally but it sold out an people are selling them for $80 now and I really wanted to go.

I have a case of "I was a fan before he went mainstream so I think I deserve tickets over everyone else"-itis

His tickets go out so quick. I was a fan too before he went mainstream. Everyone's jumping on the ed train now.

I kind of love his Orange Room EP. I don't know how someone can do something like this at such a young age - it makes me realize what a fail my life is :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FbBDfW3_oc

I've actually never heard him singing this! It's sooo good. I know he's 21 I'm 20 and its just like wow good for you and your career while I don't know where I'm going to be tomorrow in my life. :pft:

god knows I tried