lauradelxx

Ed Sheeran

Didn't know we had an Ed Sheeran thread lol. A friend of mine was in love with his song "Drunk" a long while ago and I think I listened to like 5 seconds of it and thought it was boring and I don't like the song he did with Taylor Swift either but for some reason I listened to his album recently and I really love it, he's a great songwriter. And the song for 1D he wrote is the only one I've only listened to in full which speaks for him. I saw Taylor live last weekend and he was the special guest and sang a duet with her and he was really good and after that he said he'd be announcing Europe dates soon. He's a really good performer imo so I'd love to see him play live if he comes anywhere near me.

Caesar said heโ€™d fall in love with me if I was older.ย I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

ikr this thread is such a messsssss

OH YEAH GUYS I FORGOT TO EVEN PUT THE FACT THAT WHEN HE TOURED AT MSG ON 10/29 I WENT AND HE IS A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE AND HE SINGS AMAZING AND HE ACTUALLY SANG A TEAM TO ME LIKE I HAVE THE PICTURE TO PROVE IT I TOTS FORGOT LORD

god knows I tried

I knew nothing but his name before I saw that hobo movie..

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mllXxyHTzfg

ย 

I've searched into his material, but haven't found anything that sticks with me. However, he is extremely talented, no one can deny that.

ย 

EDIT: I don't get the Taylor Swift references though.

ย 

he toured with Taylor Swift on the RED Tour and they seem to be besties and all that junk :) I love that song

god knows I tried

Whens his new album out tho? And what happened to all the news sites saying his album was supposed to be out today yet here we are with not even a single?

ย 

:read: :read: :read:

ย 

His manager jokingly said Feb 17th last year and news sites didn't take the sarcasm well

ย 

They even said for the last week it wouldn't be out in February and people still kept asking

BzhmW.png

His manager jokingly said Feb 17th last year and news sites didn't take the sarcasm well

ย 

They even said for the last week it wouldn't be out in February and people still kept asking

Ah okay, didn't know about that. Thanks!

I loathe his awful music...the misogynistic crap that is "Shape of you" winning a Grammy instead of Kesha's "Praying"? WTF

ย 

I absolutely love how critics tear him to shreds. The Pitchfork review of the new song is comedy gold

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif