Baby V Alex

Brooke Candy

Mess  :rip:

Seriously I've been a stan since 2012 and she does me dirty & releases this garbage  :defeated:

mte. Some people on ATRL said this was better than her 2012 stuff, nothing lyrically has touched on Don't Touch My Hair, Das Me, Everybody Does, Hoopz, I Wanna Fuck but I will admit the production is better

BzhmW.png

mte. Some people on ATRL said this was better than her 2012 stuff, nothing lyrically has touched on Don't Touch My Hair, Das Me, Everybody Does, Hoopz, I Wanna Fuck but I will admit the production is better

Thats so embarrassing that they think that. The production isn't even that much better, I honestly think what Lucian Walker was doing on Everybody Does & I Wanna Fuck Right Now was so much fresher than whatever this generic garbage is. Hell, the Opulence EP was better than this. What drew me to Brooke in 2012 was her style and lyrical content. While I could care less that she's switched up her look, in the music department much of her appeal (at least to me) was not so much her flow (which wasn't ever that good) but her lyrical content & ability to turn a song about embracing your sexuality into something catchy. That coupled with her aggressive deliverance really drew me to her and I thought it was so cool that we finally had a female rapper who was not only focusing on feminism, but also openly supporting homosexuality in the music (Angel Haze gives us some of this too every once and awhile). This monotonous garbage she's been putting out lately is devoid any emotion or message and it is so discouraging.  :smokes3:

Thats so embarrassing that they think that. The production isn't even that much better, I honestly think what Lucian Walker was doing on Everybody Does & I Wanna Fuck Right Now was so much fresher than whatever this generic garbage is. Hell, the Opulence EP was better than this. What drew me to Brooke in 2012 was her style and lyrical content. While I could care less that she's switched up her look, in the music department much of her appeal (at least to me) was not so much her flow (which wasn't ever that good) but her lyrical content & ability to turn a song about embracing your sexuality into something catchy. That coupled with her aggressive deliverance really drew me to her and I thought it was so cool that we finally had a female rapper who was not only focusing on feminism, but also openly supporting homosexuality in the music (Angel Haze gives us some of this too every once and awhile). This monotonous garbage she's been putting out lately is devoid any emotion or message is so discouraging.  :smokes3:

MTE

There aren't any memorable punch lines in this entire song either. I can only remember the hook and it's not even her voice. Sia is the executive producer and I can't believe she'd sign off on this shit

BzhmW.png

MTE

There aren't any memorable punch lines in this entire song either. I can only remember the hook and it's not even her voice. Sia is the executive producer and I can't believe she'd sign off on this shit

Sia also gave her Pop Rock so I don't really feel like she has Brooke's best interests in mind  :creep:

she did a youtube q&a, she said the album is out in 2016, she said they are releasing a couple more singles before the it comes out, there is a sia duet on it, the album is pop, and its not called freaky princess.

shes also very spiritual, we'll see themes of that on the album, she loves madonna, she loves britney, she loves sia, she loves cher, she loves shirley manson, she loves her old music too and it represents where she was at that time in her life and shes proud of the music but shes evolved now. she may go back to braids when she feels inspired to.

yeah I knew the part about there being 3-4 singles before the album drop, but didn't know about the duet. given both of their voices I'm not optimistic about how it'll sound, but I guess she needs some hype since Sia is still an in thing

BzhmW.png