Baby V Alex

Brooke Candy

Volcano is here:

I just love her.

Catchy song + very very interesting video.

Video is serving some Government Hooker vibes, but in a more dark and explicit way. I like it  :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Wow I stopped staning soon after the Opulence EP, but its crazy to finally hear Volcano. I even remember the "explosion, feel the motions, take a dip, swim in my ocean" line/melody being on a snippet of Cory Enemy's instagram back in 2013 when it was supposed to be the next single before Opulence was even created.

disgusting, mine's better

lmao...true tho.thanks sis cuz i need a single cover since my friend sent me a rip of the video without one

so far all that ive gathered was that daddy issues is scrapped, theres an ep that's rap punk rock whatever danger is cuz thats what shes been saying till sound like.

also idk if you guys caught this but a fan on twitter said they realized it sounded familiar and that she reused a part of dumb in volcano

also tommy lee posted this and it sounds like an updated low luxury so it guess the freaky prince$$ is back...literally

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGjRiuA_IT/?taken-by=mrtommyland&hl=en

it also reminds me of firey dick for some reason too