Sign in to follow this  
MariaDelRey

Lana Del Rey covers CLEO mag.

Horrible looking cover. And doesn't every women's magazine that isn't ELLE or Vogue advertise with the best sex tips the world has ever seen?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Call me when she does another interview. She's really starting to piss me off with this overly private lifestyle she's living.

How is she living an overly private lifestyle?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

How is she not?

I mean, do you have any examples? She's talked about her teen alcoholism, drug use, a little about her boyfriend etc. Lots of celebrities don't talk about anything private at all.

Call me when she does another interview. She's really starting to piss me off with this overly private lifestyle she's living.

just because she's in the public eye doesn't mean she HAS to reveal her private life, as you stated it's a "private lifestyle". Everyone is entitled to one and has the choice whether or not to reveal it, like lola said "She's talked about her teen alcoholism, drug use, a little about her boyfriend etc." No one should need to show their lifestyle or talk about their life more than they would like to.

This is not an attack on you, i'm just disagreeing with your last comment. :)

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

I mean, do you have any examples? She's talked about her teen alcoholism, drug use, a little about her boyfriend etc. Lots of celebrities don't talk about anything private at all.

She's talked about ALL of those things and basically repeats what she says in different interviews, which is pretty BORING. This is an entirely new era where it actually wouldn't kill her to at least go on twitter and show us her human side like many other celebs do.

She's talked about ALL of those things and basically repeats what she says in different interviews, which is pretty BORING. This is an entirely new era where it actually wouldn't kill her to at least go on twitter and show us her human side like many other celebs do.

She doesn't want to though. And there are so many other celebrities out there that aren't on Twitter and post something every five minutes.

just because she's in the public eye doesn't mean she HAS to reveal her private life, as you stated it's a "private lifestyle". Everyone is entitled to one and has the choice whether or not to reveal it, like lola said "She's talked about her teen alcoholism, drug use, a little about her boyfriend etc." No one should need to show their lifestyle or talk about their life more than they would like to.

This is not an attack on you, i'm just disagreeing with your last comment. :)

tumblr_lhx635ofe21qeqn2z.gif

And that's why y'all stay posting in lanalysis threads trying to investigate her past? tumblr_llbgizz5651qdeyqk.gif

And that's why y'all stay posting in lanalysis threads trying to investigate her past?

We only analyze things she's said...

She doesn't want to though. And there are so many other celebrities out there that aren't on Twitter and post something every five minutes.

If I'm not a fan of those celebrities I wouldn't have a reason to care whether they are on or not. I'm a fan of Lana and am actually interested on hearing about her; Katy Perry has fans and they are able to get feedback from her and get to hear from her, Lady Gaga does as well, and same with Rihanna(unfortunately). Why the hell can't Lana?? What is she so afraid of??? She'll share her personal life in her music but can't go on twitter and say hello??