Pin Up Paradise

Lana nominated for a Brit Award 2013

i fucking cried when she won a brit last year

COME ON LANA YOU BITCH FUCKING WIN

omg same, I started crying and my family were watching homeland or something next door and went mental with me for shrieking at the dramatic bit :')

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

omg same, I started crying and my family were watching homeland or something next door and went mental with me for shrieking at the dramatic bit :')

i just burst into tears and my dad was like 'omg what's wrong' and i was like 'lana's won a godamn brit!' haha!

4r9w86.jpg

dumb ? but a brit is like a grammy or better???

Is like a grammy. I think the Brits is better since usually seems to award the artist and his work and not really the marketing campaign behind them. But that is just my opinion. But what do I know? In my world cannes is more important than the Oscar's...

ps: Brit (British Record Industry Trust)

glgcDdT.gif

When are the Brit awards? And is stalking around there worthy? :D I might get drunk with my friend and drag her there, but I don't wanna be creepy. I only tried to stalk around a place where Gaga was once and the bitch just passed by a big group of soaking fans in her tinted-windows car (it was pouring rain, I was an idiot in 2010 apparently).

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

When are the Brit awards? And is stalking around there worthy? :D I might get drunk with my friend and drag her there, but I don't wanna be creepy. I only tried to stalk around a place where Gaga was once and the bitch just passed by a big group of soaking fans in her tinted-windows car (it was pouring rain, I was an idiot in 2010 apparently).

brit awards are 20th Feburary, and idk i wanna try and stalk her but i think it may be worth going to her hotel to see her leave to go to the awards. it's at the 02 and the red carpet is inside which you need a VIP pass to get too :/ £70 a ticket isn't worth it tho i'm sorry queen lizzy

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif