Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

Share Some Other Music You Like!

Guest Maru the Cat

I have 12 favorite artists. I'll list them. And this is not in an exact order.

1. Lady Gaga

2. Lana Del Rey

3. Rihanna

4. Ke$ha

5. P!nk

6. Britney Spears

7. Marina and the Diamonds

8. Katy Perry

9. La Roux

10. Nicki Minaj

11. Beyoncé

12. Adele

I love that females are running the charts now. It's such a female-dominated music world. :')

I love that females are running the charts now. It's such a female-dominated music world. :')

I know right?! I just love women in pop :') There are a few I'm not a fan of tho *cough* Chistina, Taylor *cough* haha

Is that the kind of music you listen to also?

H0bDaqU.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I know right?! I just love women in pop :') There are a few I'm not a fan of tho *cough* Chistina, Taylor *cough* haha

Is that the kind of music you listen to also?

I listen to all of them, some more than others though! I'm not really a fan of Christina, but I *might* check out her upcoming album if I stumble across a download link. She flopped so hard with Bionic, it was insane! O _ O

Taylor Swift is fjakdlfja;lfka. I don't really like her, but again, i *might* check out her upcoming album. Her new song really rubs me the wrong way -- it's as if she's not maturing or progressing as an artist. It's so juvenile. Write that shit in your diary, don't turn it into a song. O _ O

I think it's just the obnoxious "Good GIrl" image that really rubs me wrong with her. Again, i am willing to give this album a shot, though.

I listen to all of them, some more than others though! I'm not really a fan of Christina, but I *might* check out her upcoming album if I stumble across a download link. She flopped so hard with Bionic, it was insane! O _ O

Taylor Swift is fjakdlfja;lfka. I don't really like her, but again, i *might* check out her upcoming album. Her new song really rubs me the wrong way -- it's as if she's not maturing or progressing as an artist. It's so juvenile. Write that shit in your diary, don't turn it into a song. O _ O

I think it's just the obnoxious "Good GIrl" image that really rubs me wrong with her. Again, i am willing to give this album a shot, though.

I feel the same way. I might check it out, see if it changed my mind, but in general, not a fan.

H0bDaqU.gif

Guest Chloe

I admire Taylor for being determined to have a music career and making it happen at such a young age. I think she's so nice to her fans, but she's too nice, and it comes across as annoying. I don't like her music in general, but a few of her songs are okay!

Guest Maru the Cat

I follow rivers - Lykke Li

ERM ERM

Yeah yeah yeahs - Zero

-looks on last.fm-

Beyonce - Countdown

this has made me realise how lana has took over my life omg

wtf

Countdown is a flawless song. :P

I have 12 favorite artists. I'll list them. And this is not in an exact order.

1. Lady Gaga

2. Lana Del Rey

3. Rihanna

4. Ke$ha

5. P!nk

6. Britney Spears

7. Marina and the Diamonds

8. Katy Perry

9. La Roux

10. Nicki Minaj

11. Beyoncé

12. Adele

Your list is my list!!

lvhvW.png

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm really just waiting on Cassie's mixtape at this point. i'm going to die when it's finally released! :D