DarkParadise

No Doubt

I have listened to the 1:30 previews on iTunes and I'm not actually impressed at this point. Settle Down was good, Push and Shove was incredible and now I've listened to all the new stuff, it doesn't compare. Then again I haven't fully listened to them yet so I can't judge.

sigjs.jpg

I've never been a fan of No Doubt, but there was just something to it when I heard they were going to make a comeback. So I put the new album on my wishlist for my birthday, got three copies, returned two, and listened to the last one. As a whole, it's a decent album that tends to hit the same notes so to speak. The tracks that I think stand out are Undercover, Push and Shove, Heaven and Easy. There's no doubt (no pun intended) that people who liked them back in the day will find pleasure in listening to their new album.

If I should highlight an old favorite it would be Hella Good. It's a violent track. I like it. :P

Jealous tbh

it was super fun! a good show, openers were super good and electric idk their name though i want to find out bc they were so good. They didn't play heaven and that's what i wanted to hear :/ also i was like the only person dancing in my row? only two other people dancing in my whole section? like wtf that annoyed me sooooooooooooo much they weren't even clapping

ER1eLiL.jpg?1