LDRO

Lana Del Rey at 'W' Magazine and Dom Perignon’s Pre-Golden Globes Party

At 1:45 on the video in the OP

A pap asks her what she thinks of Britney doing a Vegas residency.

"Oh definitely! I'd watch her do anything."

WHEN WILL SHE SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR FAVE?!

tumblr_mfzjknkDnX1rdehy9o1_500.gif

I'm fangirling SO HARD, give me a minute, my fave is a stan of my other fave

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

It was so cute when she hit her head on the car boot :icant: I've been there too many times.

Haha, she dealt with it like I do too, just keep smiling :D. (there's a requirement I always hit my head when getting out of a car)

She looked quite glam, I didn't think the make up made her look that old.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Yeah, her makeup looks really weird, I think it's because they didn't blend a darker colour into her crease? I photoshopped one in to show the difference (the right pic):

tumblr_inline_mgiy7qeq7r1rumqhf.png

And ugh, how I wish she'd stop wearing brownish nudes on her lips... It's way too Ally McBeal  :horror:

Yeah, her makeup looks really weird, I think it's because they didn't blend a darker colour into her crease? I photoshopped one in to show the difference (the right pic):

tumblr_inline_mgiy7qeq7r1rumqhf.png

And ugh, how I wish she'd stop wearing brownish nudes on her lips... It's way too Ally McBeal  :horror:

I think they used too much concealer and too much eye liner and lashes that are too dense on her outer eye, it gives her eyes a weird shape. I don't like the lip colours she's been wearing either, red lips suit her soo well. Her brows look different as well.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lana is looking like a granny honestly. The makeup, the clothes...what a fashion mess. And with her gorgeous face takes a lot of work to produce such a bad result ....honestly.  But she is so cute isn't she? Such a nice person. I love her. I would kill her stylist tho. Is he blind?

glgcDdT.gif

And then suddenly we turn into the Britney Army

I'm in love, I'm in love

With the fan base that we use to be

I'm in love, I'm in love

:awkney: 

Completely out of context: Baby did you watch Silver Linings Playbook?? I thought about Britney a lot during the movie. If she is bipolar how hard, crazy and confusing  must have been for her having her major first crises in public when she probably became aware of her condition. Felt really sorry for her but also happy that she is better now

glgcDdT.gif

Baby's head :aw:  At least she just laughed it off. Some paparazzi person there could have turned it into some ridiculous story lol. "HIPSTER QUEEN LANA DEL RAY STUMBLES DRUNK INTO CAR BOOT WHILE LEAVING CHATEAU PARTY."

2dt29zc.jpg

I think she looked so elegant and classy. Everything was on point except for her eyes which looked weird...
The whole thing with Jody was cute. 'Where's Jody? C'mon girl...'
But fuck, that car boot nearly knocked her out! It looked and sounded pretty painful, bless her!

20r46kx.jpg