Guest Zephyr

Madonna

@

Do you have a link for the instrumentals yet? :)

-------

BTW I’m still looking for her b-sides. Anybody got at least a list of them?

no for some reason my account never got validated, but I had seen that it could take months :rip: some people have been waiting that long

BzhmW.png

no for some reason my account never got validated, but I had seen that it could take months :rip: some people have been waiting that long

Oh no  :poordat:

It’s okay though. I’ve found some of them myself.

I'm going to get tickets to see her in ATL but I'm gonna wait until a few hours before the show when the price drops cuz people wanna get rid of them at the last minute. I live like 30 mins from the venue

BzhmW.png

She did her Tears Of A Clown show in Melbourne today and here's the setlist :

Send In The Clowns

Drowned World

X-Static Process

Between The Bars

Nobody's Perfect

Easy Ride

Intervention

I'm So Stupid

Paradise (Not For Me)

Joan Of Arc

Don't Tell Me

Mer Girl

Borderline

Take A Bow

Holiday

130729050359480601.gif

Was watching my Confessions Tour dvd this afternoon and thinking how great would be if it were/gets a blu-ray release.

For sure it is my favorite tour of her and it was the first one I saw (by TV only).

I really hope she comes to Brazil with her next tour (2018/2019 probably), cause I couldn't see her when she came with S&S and MDNA.

She and Lana are my favorites <3

original.gif

sorry but i was listening to Madonna last night I just have to share my thoughts:

i don't get people who call her "too old"... like she's 58?? because of all them jokes i used to think she was 70 when i was younger lol...
and NO THIS IS NOT AGEISM/SEXISM
because:
no one ever calls Cher too old, no one ever calls Laurie Anderson too old, no one ever calls Patti Smith too old etc.
it's just POP FANS - for them the song released 10 years ago is OLD so it's obvious that the singer who is 58 is WAY TOO OLD
same thing with Mariah Carey - people calling her irrelevant etc. - like why??? if she still feels like releasing music and it doesn't hurt anybody why can't she? i will never understand this

i hope that Lana will release music as long as possible and personally i hope no one would ever call her "too old" to release some new music... or i hope that she will start making music so avant-garde that pop fans won't be even interested in her

PS - i know a lot of you love pop, i personally like some "typical pop stars" as well but it is not aimed at you, just my thoughts  :kiss:

nsaalk.jpg

American Life is such a criminally underrated album and way ahead of its time. It was effectively her Lemonade album with the mixture of strong political and personal messages put across to the public.  The only thing that bothered me was Madge's rapping but apart from that the whole album is great imo. It also features Hollywood which is one of my all time favourite tracks from her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGa3vDaydZQ

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Drowned World is her best song

lol not even close

American Life is such a criminally underrated album and way ahead of its time. It was effectively her Lemonade album with the mixture of strong political and personal messages put across to the public.  The only thing that bothered me was Madge's rapping but apart from that the whole album is great imo. It also features Hollywood which is one of my all time favourite tracks from her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGa3vDaydZQ

If you watch the uncensored AL video, it'll become obvious the "rap" was supposed to be ironic, it's intentionally stupid.

Hey, guys.

I've been working really hard and have spent a lot of money on completing my Madonna collection. A while ago I started uploading a megapost of all her singles (every commercially released version of every song, including all those rare promo edits) with all the b-sides and shit for the media section of another forum. I thought some of you might be interested in obtaining some of those versions. Madonna has some AMAZING remixes for her singles.

Unfortunately almost all of her singles are not available digitally or as remix EPs on iTunes for example. Therefore, I decided to create something like that for my personal iTunes collection and I wanna share it with you guys!

I know there are two fans of her on here @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@trayertrash. To everyone else, if you want to be updated please quote me. I will add you to my taglist. As of now, I have all her singles from Everybody-Love Profusion uploaded. The rest will follow once I've managed to obtain all versions of those songs. Some tracklists have been slightly modified to avoid b-side repetition or add something that was not available anywhere else or only available as promo single.

EMrfMzn.png

hBzoozQ.pngXtiG5nR.png

0yhmbyq.png

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByGWA1FoMxaITXBZZFA1RVhLVEE

tumblr_n4tas9suZA1s73qs0o1_500.gif

Hey, guys.

I've been working really hard and have spent a lot of money on completing my Madonna collection. A while ago I started uploading a megapost of all her singles (every commercially released version of every song, including all those rare promo edits) with all the b-sides and shit for the media section of another forum. I thought some of you might be interested in obtaining some of those versions. Madonna has some AMAZING remixes for her singles.

Unfortunately almost all of her singles are not available digitally or as remix EPs on iTunes for example. Therefore, I decided to create something like that for my personal iTunes collection and I wanna share it with you guys!

I know there are two fans of her on here @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@trayertrash. To everyone else, if you want to be updated please quote me. I will add you to my taglist. As of now, I have all her singles from Everybody-Love Profusion uploaded. The rest will follow once I've managed to obtain all versions of those songs. Some tracklists have been slightly modified to avoid b-side repetition or add something that was not available anywhere else or only available as promo single.

EMrfMzn.png

hBzoozQ.pngXtiG5nR.png

0yhmbyq.png

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByGWA1FoMxaITXBZZFA1RVhLVEE

Thanks for this! I'm pretty sure I have everything but I'll double check ;) 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg