I'm So Stupid

Paradise (Not For Me)

Joan Of Arc

Don't Tell Me

Mer Girl

Borderline

Take A Bow

Holiday

I can't believe we are gonna get this as an extra on the DVD! I am more hyped for this than that shitty tour!

tumblr_n4tas9suZA1s73qs0o1_500.gif

Hey, guys.

I've been working really hard and have spent a lot of money on completing my Madonna collection. A while ago I started uploading a megapost of all her singles (every commercially released version of every song, including all those rare promo edits) with all the b-sides and shit for the media section of another forum. I thought some of you might be interested in obtaining some of those versions. Madonna has some AMAZING remixes for her singles.

Unfortunately almost all of her singles are not available digitally or as remix EPs on iTunes for example. Therefore, I decided to create something like that for my personal iTunes collection and I wanna share it with you guys!

I know there are two fans of her on here @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@trayertrash. To everyone else, if you want to be updated please quote me. I will add you to my taglist. As of now, I have all her singles from Everybody-Love Profusion uploaded. The rest will follow once I've managed to obtain all versions of those songs. Some tracklists have been slightly modified to avoid b-side repetition or add something that was not available anywhere else or only available as promo single.

EMrfMzn.png

hBzoozQ.pngXtiG5nR.png

0yhmbyq.png

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByGWA1FoMxaITXBZZFA1RVhLVEE

do you have her bonus tracks?

Something I just think like...how crazy is it that we live at the same time as an absolute fucking Legend like Madonna. It's a shame that she gets so much disrespect from everyone nowadays, sadly when she dies then she will be revered

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Hey, guys.

I've been working really hard and have spent a lot of money on completing my Madonna collection. A while ago I started uploading a megapost of all her singles (every commercially released version of every song, including all those rare promo edits) with all the b-sides and shit for the media section of another forum. I thought some of you might be interested in obtaining some of those versions. Madonna has some AMAZING remixes for her singles.

Unfortunately almost all of her singles are not available digitally or as remix EPs on iTunes for example. Therefore, I decided to create something like that for my personal iTunes collection and I wanna share it with you guys!

I know there are two fans of her on here @@Hundred Dollar Bill @@trayertrash. To everyone else, if you want to be updated please quote me. I will add you to my taglist. As of now, I have all her singles from Everybody-Love Profusion uploaded. The rest will follow once I've managed to obtain all versions of those songs. Some tracklists have been slightly modified to avoid b-side repetition or add something that was not available anywhere else or only available as promo single.

EMrfMzn.png

hBzoozQ.pngXtiG5nR.png

0yhmbyq.png

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByGWA1FoMxaITXBZZFA1RVhLVEE

What a beautiful collection.. :wowcry: 

14417469274.gif

I got into her last year and I'm so glad I did. Her discography is one of the best I've ever heard and her impact/activism is undeniable.

Ray Of Light best album ever btw  :hooker:  

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

DO YOU WANNA SEE ME DOWN ON MY KNEES?

OR BENDING OVER BACKWARD NOW WOULD YOU BE PLEASED?

UNLIKE THE OTHERS I'D DO ANYTHING

I'M NOT THE SAME

I HAVE NO SHAME

rockchick.gif

An anthem!

:defeated:

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

madonna_like_a_prayer_1989_mdna_outtake_

Legend sacrificed herself for our sins, we are not worthy :defeated:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Old hag

I like Madonna as an artist but honestly her personality as she got older kind of sucks. She seems so bitter and up herself a lot of the time, while Gaga is always so kind and genuine with others. Personally I am a bigger fan of Gaga's music but I think they are both great musicians in their own way. It's just a shame Madonna can be like this sometimes, I'd definitely like her more if she was more friendly and appreciative.

As a side note for those who are interested in personality psychology, in the MBTI model, Gaga would be ISFP and Madonna ESTP, which can explain their difference in how friendly/nice they come across as.

Madonna is featured with Cardi B on Quavo’s new song “champagne rosé” and honestly this song is so bad that I am about to unstan her. It’s not even Quavo or Cardi B who fucked up the song, it’s Madonna, and her stupid robotic boring monotone voice. I have a lot of her albums at home. I consider myself a fan and I watched so many performances and tours and she used to be such a talented woman but since Hard Candy I seriously believe that the quality of her music has gone down hill. I really hope she’s coming with something else for her new album. If it’s like this, it might be the good time for me to unstan her. I stan her because of her good music and good performances, not because she’s such a friendly woman or because her fans are so nice because they aren’t.