Guest Zephyr

Madonna

Madonna is featured with Cardi B on Quavo’s new song “champagne rosé” and honestly this song is so bad that I am about to unstan her. It’s not even Quavo or Cardi B who fucked up the song, it’s Madonna, and her stupid robotic boring monotone voice. I have a lot of her albums at home. I consider myself a fan and I watched so many performances and tours and she used to be such a talented woman but since Hard Candy I seriously believe that the quality of her music has gone down hill. I really hope she’s coming with something else for her new album. If it’s like this, it might be the good time for me to unstan her. I stan her because of her good music and good performances, not because she’s such a friendly woman or because her fans are so nice because they aren’t.

I listened to CR yesterday and I hated it on first listen, mostly cause of Quavo n Cardi. 

But I listened 3 more times and it's actually kinda good  :facepalm: I'm judging myself too but it works.

And maybe you should unstan, not trying to be cunty.

But Hard Candy is my FAVV Madge album, and in my top 5 ever

And I like MDNA and RH, but if you aint down with that shits, it's probably only going downhill from here for you sis

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Madonna is featured with Cardi B on Quavo’s new song “champagne rosé” and honestly this song is so bad that I am about to unstan her. It’s not even Quavo or Cardi B who fucked up the song, it’s Madonna, and her stupid robotic boring monotone voice. I have a lot of her albums at home. I consider myself a fan and I watched so many performances and tours and she used to be such a talented woman but since Hard Candy I seriously believe that the quality of her music has gone down hill. I really hope she’s coming with something else for her new album. If it’s like this, it might be the good time for me to unstan her. I stan her because of her good music and good performances, not because she’s such a friendly woman or because her fans are so nice because they aren’t.

It’s a feature, not a lead single from her own album lol, chill out.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This looks like her best concept since COADF and Madge looks like she’s firing on all cylinders too. I counted 15 personalities/personas so I wonder if she’s gonna make a track for every single one of them.

Also rumour has it that it is a visual album and apparently there will be a documentary.

Hopefully it’ll be a great album that will cement her legacy. She’s 60 now so I doubt will be getting another record like this ever again.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This looks like her best concept since COADF and Madge looks like she’s firing on all cylinders too. I counted 15 personalities/personas so I wonder if she’s gonna make a track for every single one of them.

Also rumour has it that it is a visual album and apparently there will be a documentary.

Hopefully it’ll be a great album that will cement her legacy. She’s 60 now so I doubt will be getting another record like this ever again.

She posted sixteen X's all over social media and there was that picture of her standing in front of a black board with sixteen titles which people presumed is the tracklist so it's pretty much confirmed it will be a 16 songs album.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Screenshot-20181109-213226-Instagram-Con

I'm very excited for Killers, Xtreme Occident, Dark Ballet and Come Alive. The other titles seem kinda bland but I think she's really to press some buttons with God Control. 

And the titles makes sense with the personas she's creating:

madame x is a dancer = dark ballet

a professor =  future

a head of state = i lie

a housekeeper = xtreme occident

an equestrian = back that up

a prisoner = killers

a student =  batuka

a mother = loca

a child = come alive

a teacher =

a nun = god control 

a singer = crazy

a saint = medellia

a whore = faz gostoso

a spy = i don't search i find

thats my take  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Really, really excited about the Madame X concept! You can tell that she took her time with this record. I can't wait to find out how it sounds, it's certainly one of the most anticipated albums of the year for me. The Queen is coming! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I’m excited, I have a love hate relationship with Madonna, her music is mostly good, her performances are good and lyrics. but overall her singing is pretty below par and she seems like a bitch, which means it is difficult to really love her as a person.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Medellin is her first strong lead single since Hung Up and I love it. It’s definitely a grower though. At first I was like Idk but as soon as the beat kicked in I was loving every second of it. It’s a cute Latin cousin of ROL in a way <3

Also the deluxe edition of Madame X is up on iTunes to pre - order.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

it's a no from me it's basically maluma ft. madonna ew next, I feel like the other album tracks will be amazing tho

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Doesn't sound bad, but maaaannnn... I'm not feeling that "slow down, papi". :rip:

Every spanish speaker speaks like that.

It would have been offensive for her to make a song in that language without including the phrase

I just saw the tracklist and girl..what are these features...Quavo?? Swae Lee???  :toofunny:  yikes

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7