Guest Zephyr

Madonna

I guess I'm in the minority that really liked it. It's definitely a grower. This song could have been made more radio friendly but she kept it kind of quirky, which hypes me up for the rest of the album 

I honestly really liked the song but I guess I'm just a sucker for anything produced by Mirwais. American Life is definitely my favorite Madonna album so I'm so excited that she's working with him again.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

why isn't her career over yet? 

Because she's literally the Queen of Pop, has created an amazing legacy so far (with some duds, as every artist), literally paved the way for all of today's (especially female) pop stars, many of which have clearly been inspired and influenced by her... As long as she enjoys doing it and people keep buying her albums, and as long as she keeps breaking records with her tours – why should she stop? 

RedCoarseAchillestang-small.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So far this Era...

Concept - yes

Visuals -yes

Music - No (so far)

Lyrics - basic

Vocals No (yikes really terrible autotune)

So far for me this has been a 5 out of 10 era because the first single is ghastly rubbish and I actually do like latin music.

Madonna was killer 80s and 90s, 00 meh some ok songs but she’s really waaaay past her best. I’m not ageist but it seems strange she acts like this at 60. Lacking maturity and doing the same old routine.

The video is boring and im really not feeling this pirate hooker look.

LOL pirate hooker

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance