Television Heaven

2013.01.13 - Lana Del Rey at ''Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party'' and ''Weinstein''

she got her teeth whitened. at first i thought she got veneers and that's why she looks so different to me but there's that one tooth that is still discolored.. lol.. something is definitely weird though, maybe she got her lips injected again?? cos u have to keep doing it and the right side is uneven from the left side of her lip, which can happen for a little bit after you get it done

that suit would've been pretty if it was tailored, like the one she wore before to the cannes party

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Guest GhettoDrugStarHooker

Thank You very much Television Heaven you always post really good updates thanks :kiss:

And Lana looks so beautiful and so does Jaime, i think Lana looks like an DEADLY VIPER ASSASIN SQUAD member from KilL Bill she is ROCKIN THAT LOOK! :grinds:

I think it does! let me find a pic, hold on

Elle-elle-driver-8404093-600-935.jpg?135

I can just see Lana with a samurai sword slicin those critics heads off. :yesnod:

I think it does! let me find a pic, hold on

Elle-elle-driver-8404093-600-935.jpg?135

I can just see Lana with a samurai sword slicin those critics heads off. :yesnod:

i suppose....

but mainly just agreeing with the comment that Lana should be in Kill Bill... I'd die

or she could just marry Quentin and that can make god babies together

dlnh8i.gif

No, he's creepy and has anger management problems.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i suppose....

but mainly just agreeing with the comment that Lana should be in Kill Bill... I'd die

fWKxF.jpg

I MADE LANA QUENTIN BABIES!!!!!!! Isn't  it beautiful? :kiss:

she got her teeth whitened. at first i thought she got veneers and that's why she looks so different to me but there's that one tooth that is still discolored.. lol.. something is definitely weird though, maybe she got her lips injected again?? cos u have to keep doing it and the right side is uneven from the left side of her lip, which can happen for a little bit after you get it done

that suit would've been pretty if it was tailored, like the one she wore before to the cannes party

I think her lips have always looked uneven. I think she looks like she's been injected with botox.

Also, her eyebrows and eye liner are uneven as fuck:

1Ks1AyFjdWs.jpg

fWKxF.jpg

I MADE LANA QUENTIN BABIES!!!!!!! Isn't  it beautiful? :kiss:

It has three eyebrows  :horror:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Guest frankee

NAGL. Her MUA did a shitty job. Why would you contour someone that already has a very chiseled nose? It only emphasizes the odd size ratio of her dorsum to her tip, which presumably was not the intent at all. 

She should've adhered to the "either the top or the bottom is loose-fitting" rule. A baggy suit isn't necessarily bad; she's just not (a) wearing the proper kind of suit that would look good baggy (an eighties-esque women's suit jacket could hang nicely off her frame), nor does she have the attitude to pull one off properly. This is ill-fitting and... not right on so many levels  :facepalm: 

Although the idea that she was either oblivious to this, or simply didn't give a fuck is very, very endearing :creep:

~ Frankee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AqMwF129A_k

Warner Bros. And InStyle

6jYQwSKj76o.jpg

2Rwk5lfldyo.jpg

WTF IS the first picture?? Was Lana going for the Pablo Escobar lost wife look or rich madame with a blind stylist? Such suit and such pants have to be tailored Lana! What the f...also why is she wearing those sleepers? Her pants are too long for her. Some high hills would've make this mess a little better. Her face is so bloated. She looks like one of my mom's friends who has cosmetic procedures as daily activity.  Her face is so beautiful why she mess up with something that is perfect ??

I really like Emma Roberts! She seems to be so nice and cool. Jaimie on the other hand is a little creepy.

glgcDdT.gif