Television Heaven

2013.01.13 - Lana Del Rey at ''Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party'' and ''Weinstein''

Wow, you're so hateful towards Lana everytime I read one of your posts, do you even like her? Is her clothes and make-up such a big deal? Isn't her music the reason we love her and should support her and give her contructive criticism, not call her old and awkward? You didn't like the dress, but maybe she did, and that's why she weared it! Of course we can all give our opinion, but I thought this was a fan board. Maybe you're just a troll.

I'm just saying what others are thinking as 8 people liked it, so it seems that it isn't just me who thinks this. It's a compliment to Lana~ if she can look great when she chooses her own clothes without a ton of makeup then she's lucky. I just think her stylist and makeup artists aren't great and she looks awkward as a result of these unflattering outfits.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I'm just saying what others are thinking as 8 people liked it, so it seems that it isn't just me who thinks this. It's a compliment to Lana~ if she can look great when she chooses her own clothes without a ton of makeup then she's lucky. I just think her stylist and makeup artists aren't great and she looks awkward as a result of these unflattering outfits.

I direct this to you as I've noticed multiple posts of you calling her old, we all have our opinion, you may like it, others won't and others will but I thought it was very weird and It looks like trolling to me tbh :/, just curious if you really like Lana as you're bashing her so much?

I direct this to you as I've noticed multiple posts of you calling her old, we all have our opinion, you may like it, others won't and others will but I thought it was very weird and It looks like trolling to me tbh :/, just curious if you really like Lana as you're bashing her so much?

I'm not bashing her, I'm saying she is naturally gorgeous and her stylists are making her look old

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome