Baby V Alex

Ester Dean

tumblr_mgnrd7oocF1qmtkzko1_500.png

She wrote Britney's (Drop Dead) Beautiful & Selfish from Femme Fatale, Rihanna's S&M and the remix featuring Britney, also she wrote Nicki's Super Bass, Floptinas hit single Not Myself Tonight & I Hate Boys, Vanity & The Beautiful People. She also has a role on the movie Pitch Perfect.

the Stupid Hoe sample on Bam Bam  :toofloppy:

Ester sings this Demo

It's obv that she didn't write DDB with Britney on her mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-cuNyO4KQ

It's Easter but those Beliebers are dumb  :toofloppy:

Discuss...

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Sometimes she sounds like a dude...IOL...nothing really just a obs

I like her voice and clearly she is a hit maker. To be honest I can see most of this songs playing in the radio. Sometimes I wonder how strange must be making songs to other artists and not singing your own hits.

glgcDdT.gif

She was so funny in Pitch Perfect, and her singing "Since U Been Gone" on the soundtrack....mmmm. :3 

It really made me chuckle that she was singing songs (or at least "S&M") that she herself had written, and that most people watching the movie wouldn't even know that. :teehee: 

She was so funny in Pitch Perfect, and her singing "Since U Been Gone" on the soundtrack....mmmm. :3 

It really made me chuckle that she was singing songs (or at least "S&M") that she herself had written, and that most people watching the movie wouldn't even know that. :teehee:

I KNOW! After I watched it I was like, "mmm Ester you wrote all this songs, I see what you did there"

NOOOOO you posted a clean version of Drop It Low!

I wanted to hear "I GOT PATRON IN MY CUP AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK THE BADDEST BITCH IN THE CLUB RIGHT HERE"

It's the video version  :derpna:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif