• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 15d 14h 47m 22s

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:08 AM

still waiting for the collab with snoop dogg

was he talking about french montana's All for You?? ... it's more of a makeshift mashup but lana really sounds good with rappers 

I really really want to see those kanye west tweets but they're not there anymore and there aren't any screencaps on google image (except for the uv promo)  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

tumblr_oytlvhU32T1w47t9ro1_540.giftumblr_oytlvhU32T1w47t9ro2_540.gif

#102 OFFLINE   Trainwreck

Trainwreck

dreaming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts
  • Time Online: 48d 2h 28m 19s

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

SO strange going through this thread and seeing all these members that don't post anymore

oh sweetie
  • BLURRYFACE and Clampigirl like this

Posted Image

#103 OFFLINE   electra

electra

GOD IS LEAKING THROUGH THE STEREO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 16d 8h 23m 58s

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

http://www.nme.com/n...al&utm_term=nme

Has this been posted? Dave Grohl attended her Amoeba performance as he was trying to buy a record for his daughter.
  • Arcadia likes this

"...walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction."

#104 OFFLINE   PinUpCartoonBaby

PinUpCartoonBaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationAUT
  • Time Online: 82d 52m 46s

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

Bruce Springsteen lists Lana as one of his favourite contemporary songwriters: "I love her, especially the extended version of her first record [“Born to Die: The Paradise Edition”]."

And I recently stumbled upon an...interesting interview with Marilyn Manson in which he steered the conversation from Lana's spell on Trump to a vague indication of a sexual relationship between him and Lana (or not)...

" The occult imagery you were playing around with 20 years ago seems to be mainstream now, like Lana Del Rey putting a hex on Trump. How do you feel about it? Do you feel vindicated?

“Is this before or after sex with Lana Del Rey?”

Pardon?

“I said, is this before or after I had or would have sex with Lana Del Rey?”

I didn’t ask if you had sex with Lana Del Rey.

“I didn’t say I did.”

Did you say you didn’t?

“I didn’t say I didn’t or I did… You know how she sings, she’s dead still and she bats her eyelashes. So I would imagine, hypothetically, [in] sexual parameters that she would do the same thing. I would also imagine that in a witchcraft-type environment she would also just bat her eyelashes and that might not really be effective. Although she is a very lovely girl.”   "

• slang and Standing Ovation like this

lana_takeitoff_new1bnknp.gif

#105 OFFLINE   DAMN

DAMN

Kungfu Kenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 74d 12h 12m 38s

Posted 31 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

And I recently stumbled upon an...interesting interview with Marilyn Manson in which he steered the conversation from Lana's spell on Trump to a vague indication of a sexual relationship between him and Lana (or not)...

" The occult imagery you were playing around with 20 years ago seems to be mainstream now, like Lana Del Rey putting a hex on Trump. How do you feel about it? Do you feel vindicated?

“Is this before or after sex with Lana Del Rey?”

Pardon?

“I said, is this before or after I had or would have sex with Lana Del Rey?”

I didn’t ask if you had sex with Lana Del Rey.

“I didn’t say I did.”

Did you say you didn’t?

“I didn’t say I didn’t or I did… You know how she sings, she’s dead still and she bats her eyelashes. So I would imagine, hypothetically, [in] sexual parameters that she would do the same thing. I would also imagine that in a witchcraft-type environment she would also just bat her eyelashes and that might not really be effective. Although she is a very lovely girl.”   "

eww bye 

• BLURRYFACE and Roctab like this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users