NEAL

Answer a Question as Lana

Like a FMK game, you A the Q above your post with your very, very typical Lana-esque response, and write down your next Q afterwards, next poster answers and so on.. ;)
This might quench the burning questions about Lana you been having swimming in your head since day 1.

I'll start,

Q: Lana, your lips are as surreal as a Dali or Bosch's piece, is dat true?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

A: Honey, my lips are not fucking art okay. Stop trying to interrupt them into something they're not. They're just lips, everybody has a pair.

(Wow that was fun!)

Q: Lana, why do you change your hair color so much?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

A: I can be inspired by anything! My songs just come to me, I can be anywhere. Cleaning, painting my nails, doing the laundry. But, obviously literature inspires me, Coney Island, relationships.... Anything.

Q: Why did you used to wear that golden tooth cap?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

A: I thought it was great, but everyone else thought it was another 5mm failure and I just thought it would be melodically in the music industry to be a gangsta

(does that even make sense, I am just picturing what kind of words lana says, but failing)

Q:Lana, what's your favourite song of your own(not including summertime sadness)?

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

A: National Anthem 'course.. am so badass in it, ain't I *giggle-snorts*? Uh, but uh.. actually it's a medley of them all, honey.. with alternate lyrics 'cording to the mood of the day.

Q: Lana what was the first car you ever drive? Stealing the key and sneak out wit ur mom's SUV, I bet

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

A: I can be inspired by anything! My songs just come to me, I can be anywhere. Cleaning, painting my nails, doing the laundry. But, obviously literature inspires me, Coney Island, relationships.... Anything.

Q: Why did you used to wear that golden tooth cap?

Gyahah, I want a Lana-laundry-inspired-song that can be whistled out while waiting for ur laundry to finish..

A: A tikes car, it was beautiful, the wind in my hair, it was the best baby

(Incase you didn't know what a tike was)

little-tikes-cosy-coupe-ii-toy-car.jpg

Q:Why don't you dance more often, or do the odd turn or something during performances?

Gyahah, I want a Lana-laundry-inspired-song that can be whistled out while waiting for ur laundry to finish..

Laundry room at chateu marmont or a laundrette in coney island

relating how her admirer walked in and made her eyes burn, while lana was washing her blue jeans

A: A tikes car, it was beautiful, the wind in my hair, it was the best baby

little-tikes-cosy-coupe-ii-toy-car.jpg

Ahah.. lil Lizzy likes!

VMhrg.jpg

Q:Why don't you dance more often, or do the odd turn or something during performances?

A: Honey, c'mere boy, *whispers*.. that's a private, break out your dollars and do you think you'll buy me lotsa diamonds?

Q: How do you like your spaghetti, Lana?

Laundry room at chateu marmont or a laundrette in coney island

relating how her admirer walked in and made her eyes burn, while lana was washing her blue jeans

*Ded*

Found a lipgloss stain on the collar of his white shirt.. doesn't remember it's her own.

A. Thematically, I like spaghetti no matter how it is. I've been eating spaghetti for as long as I can fucking remember.

Because you know when you're living under a bridge you can't afford any fancy food.

Q. Out of all your own videos, which one is your favorite?

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Q. Would you rather be Marilyn Monroe or 2 Pac?

A: *sexily sighs* That's a tough question, I mean.. *bites lip* C-can I have Marilyn's face with 2Pac's body?

Q. Out of all your own videos, which one is your favorite?

A: I can't answer that. I can't answer that. I like them all, they're all my babies..

Q: Lana where do you have your nails done?

Q: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream??

A: *eyes lit up* Oh, that's easy! Vanilla.

Q: Lana Del Rey, how'd you get dem legs that way? o.O

2ag8ff5.gif

A: "You're just not my kind of person, and the vibes you give me make me not want to continue this interview."

Q: How do you feel about insects? You seem quite the entomologist.

A: "You're just not my kind of person, and the vibes you give me make me not want to continue this interview."

Q: How do you feel about insects? You seem quite the entomologist.

A: What are you talkin about? I'm more of an ornithologist.

Q: P-A-R-K, A-M-E-R-I-C-A, D-A-R-K, T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

When are we going to hear SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS?

A: *pouts* Never.

Q: Miss Del Rey, did you have sexual relations with that man, Mr. Soileau?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.