Davis

Florence + The Machine

Look like will be getting another F+TM track this year too.Jack U premiered a preview of 'Constellation' at the Reading and Leeds Festival. It's been rumored the track will be released soon  :party:  :smile2: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y868dd5WCBk

versatile queen, what can't she do? love her. 

This one's a bit of a reach but there is a rumor going round that Florence might possible appear on LG5  :defeated: 

http://gagadaily.com/story/news/lady-gaga-florence-collab/

A Lady Gaga and Florence Welch collab might be in our future. Rumors of a possible collaboration began swirling  after the English singer-songwriter shared an Instagram picture of her standing in front of a baby blue Ford Bronco – the same custom car Gaga was photographed driving earlier this week. On top of that, Gaga's Little Monsters aka Little Detectives pointed out that not only are both musicians in California right now, they were also both recently spotted with Mark Ronson, who is producing Mother Monster's upcoming record.

"Florence is my other favorite artist other than Gaga so this would be a dream come true," a fan on the Gaga Daily forums wrote, while another joked: "See, this is why Australia has number plates on both front and back of vehicles... makes it easier to see who the celebs are collaborating with." florence.jpg.fe1bbb5692f9229dbb495525df5gaga.jpg.3d69808856ab73afc0ed04190437d5c

Seriously i hope this is more than just a rumor I need this collab more than I need oxygen  :deadbanana:   :toofunny: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

she don't love herself ... but she previously worked with calvin harris so...

working with Calvin exposed her to a much wider audience and those two songs are fantastic, so

BzhmW.png

She is amazing, Lungs is an indie pop/rock classic. But all her albums are equally beautifull.

Also I have ginger hair and I used to get bullied at school for it (when I was about 7-10). But none the less I would be very proud of my hair because I had the same colour as Florence!! :D