Davis

Florence + The Machine

New interview with Annie Mac is up. She talks extensively about HAH and what inspired it. Also, for those who don't know, Emile Haynie and Flo co-produced the album together. He's one of my favorite producers so I have high hopes (no pun intended lol)

Everyone, check out their website! If you keep scrolling down, each track has a personal drawing from Florence

www.florenceandthemachine.net

Wooo!  So happy that I'm finally anticipating a Florence album before it comes out :) 

I am really interested in what Big God and Grace (for the acid mermaids) will be.  These are so cute. They better be in the booklet for the album. 

Haven’t really listened to much of her work but she’s really talented and seems like such a sweetheart. Queen of Peace is a force of a song!

Queen of Peace has one of my favourite melodies yaas

The "like the staaaaars chase the sun" Sounds like my destiny 

New interview with Annie Mac is up. She talks extensively about HAH and what inspired it. Also, for those who don't know, Emile Haynie and Flo co-produced the album together. He's one of my favorite producers so I have high hopes (no pun intended lol)

I love the way she talks ugh what a woman she has such a majestic presence

I NEVER want to hear anyone say anything bad about her  :willcut:

So is there a deluxe or no

Unless there's some super-secret box set edition that isn't available for pre-order yet, there does not seem to be a deluxe. She registered two songs that didn't make the standard edition recently ("Light of Love" and "Mirage") and people had speculated that they might be for the deluxe, since she registered most of the bonus tracks for Ceremonials and How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful pretty soon before preorders went up, but it seems like they're just outtakes this time.