Davis

Florence + The Machine

The Lake Tahoe date was posted early on Ticketmaster, opening band is Wet and this show is on August 9 so it's a summer tour. Outdoor venue as well so I assume it will be a mix of outdoor and arenas https://www.ticketmaster.com/florence-and-the-machine-stateline-nevada-08-09-2018/event/1700549A89E51722?artistid=1362337&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

The closest show isn't even in my country and still an 8 hour drive  :defeated: Does anybody know the ticket prices?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

American dates! Tons of openers: Kamasi Washington, St. Vincent (omg), Lizzo, Billie Eilish, Beth Ditto, Wet, Grizzly Bear, Perfume Genius

Kinda sad how big the venues are but I'm definitely gonna try to get GA and I'm so happy St. Vincent is opening for my show

32924563_841719862703436_608707051940688

jYlhxDr.jpg

Got a High As Hope tattoo in Florence's handwriting! The phrase resonates with me so much (for personal reasons, of course) and I love the poem it came from that Florence wrote. Hunger meant so much to me, too, so getting this on my body meant a lot to me....

Also, got the Third Eye since that song has gotten me through the toughest of times and Flo has the same one! The tattoos are still healing so neither look perfect right now.s4uTl1E.jpg

jYlhxDr.jpg

Got a High As Hope tattoo in Florence's handwriting! The phrase resonates with me so much (for personal reasons, of course) and I love the poem it came from that Florence wrote. Hunger meant so much to me, too, so getting this on my body meant a lot to me....

Also, got the Third Eye since that song has gotten me through the toughest of times and Flo has the same one! The tattoos are still healing so neither look perfect right now.s4uTl1E.jpg

loveee it

I'm going to go to the Minneapolis show! I cant get tickets right away though which kind of makes me nervous. Kinda weird that the venues are so big, when I saw her in 2016 it was like half the area.

jYlhxDr.jpg

I have the third eye too!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived