Davis

Florence + The Machine

Is it just me, or does Only If For A Night kinda give off HAH vibes? The verses?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

just realized my signed poster looks nothing like all of the other florence signatures i've seen  :crossed: mine has a visible 'o' but none of any others i've seen has it. whatever not like i spent a ton of money on it  :teehee:

v5w9x5v.jpg

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Oh my god, she was so incredible tonight and I was getting so pissed that people where leaving early or said “this must be on the new album”; Big God as an encore is everything, I felt like the low points of the night were ship to wreck and end of love. She played how big only because it was at the Hollywood Bowl which was cute but sticking an acoustic song between what kind of man and Big God made it kind of forgettable.

Also everyone was very very drunk which as a sober person is sometimes funny but when you’re spilling your beer on my dress, I’m going to start getting annoyed.

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

could please somebody rip the Cornflake Girl cover? I don't really use Spotify and I really want to hear it and add it to my collection!

I'd be really grateful~

It’s on YouTube if you know how to rip it from that, otherwise I could potentially figure out how to do it for you. I’m just horrible at technology

Have y’all noticed her albums are getting progressively shorter? Lungs was 13 tracks, Ceremonials was 12, HBHBHB was 11, and HAH is 10. I hope this isn’t intentional

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Have y’all noticed her albums are getting progressively shorter? Lungs was 13 tracks, Ceremonials was 12, HBHBHB was 11, and HAH is 10. I hope this isn’t intentional

But lungs was 46.16

Ceremonials 55.58

HBHBHB 48.46

And HAH 39.57

It’s not about how many tracks it’s about length, and honestly I think it depends on the producer she chooses to work with as Paul is all about long outros with her wailing like a harpy in the background. I think albums in the 40 min range are perfect, ones that go over can just drag on.

High as Hope is the most under appreciated pop album of 2018. I feel like it came and went, but it's such a gorgeous record. My second favorite from F+TM.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

WE ARE FINALLY GETTING AN NPR TINY DESK CONCERT  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

WHAT WHERE HOW

She recorded it yesterday in DC!! 

tumblr_pg54n3piAI1qhtyi2_500.jpg

When is it released