Davis

Florence + The Machine

Just wanted to say I just went to my 5th Florence show last Sunday and it was incredible :') Probably my second favorite show of theirs that I've been to, but I wish the setlist had an extra song or two from HBHBHB!!!!  (My first favorite would be the private Spotify show she played in Brooklyn, which I think I totally forgot to post about on here) <3

I'm sending my nudes to anyone who's ready to buy me that boxset with alternative album cover, tarot cards, CD etc.

EDIT: It's sold out, just checked. :(

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm sending my nudes to anyone who's ready to buy me that boxset with alternative album cover, tarot cards, CD etc.

EDIT: It's sold out, just checked. :(

Germany has it's own Universal store with its own stock I and it's still available there so make some friends in Germany who'd ship it to you themselves :hooker:

https://fatm.universal-music.de/p51-i0602567995159/florence-the-machine/high-as-hope-vinyl-box-ltd-edt-/index.html

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

does anybody know where 3:07 is in this video?? it's bugging me so much

I've seen it somewhere, but not sure where. Could be "What Kind Of Man"?

EDIT: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c1bfc9b586e6a2f59

This came up when I typed "What Kind of Man GIF". 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I've seriously slept on her for years even though I really like some of her material and even have Ceremonials on CD, is the record with Hunger on it out yet?  :toofunny: asking bc google doesn't exist

I've seriously slept on her for years even though I really like some of her material and even have Ceremonials on CD, is the record with Hunger on it out yet? :toofunny: asking bc google doesn't exist

well if google doesn’t exist spotify and apple do.

anyways it is out! it’s called “high as hope” it has some wonderful songs on it so you’ll better check it out. especially songs like: grace, the end of love and south london forever

Thanks guys, I found it! It's 1:07 of the WKOM video, but it's not in the Odyssey which is where I was looking.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

FATM isn't the kind of band to tease music without the intention of releasing it so I'm guessing we'll be getting this soon! I don't think we will get a deluxe HAH because they would have waited to make those special vinyls if they had deluxe songs they wanted to release so I wonder what it's for? It sounds more commercially appealing than most of HAH (besides Hunger) so maybe it's for a separate project? Maybe a movie (though it doesn't sound like it would be??)

Also it's interesting that the lyrics are reminiscent of those in HBHBHB but the production is more Ceremonials

I used to love them so much and just recently I heard them and went back and played Ceremonials and remembered what a life changer that record was.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Omg I was at this show!!! She was fucking phenomenal ugh

she performed this at my show too! it sounds like it belongs to lungs

Did she say anything about the song in any of your shows? We have no idea if it's going to be released, it's an outtake...