Davis

Florence + The Machine

Did she say anything about the song in any of your shows? We have no idea if it's going to be released, it's an outtake...

A fan account that's covering the tour said she just jumps into it without saying anything about it, which is odd when performing a song none of your fans know. I'm really curious about what she's planning. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Well we all know Ms Welch is an absolute genius, so I’m sure she has something strategic planned

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

A fan account that's covering the tour said she just jumps into it without saying anything about it, which is odd when performing a song none of your fans know. I'm really curious about what she's planning. 

she's on some shit......

Did she say anything about the song in any of your shows? We have no idea if it's going to be released, it's an outtake...

I don't remember her saying anything about it. My initial reaction to hearing the song in the moment was that it was either in some deluxe version of Lungs I hadn't heard before, or it was a Lungs outtake.

It felt like how Lana used to perform Serial Killer (and we know she's not releasing that)...

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

OMG I literally tweeted 7 hours ago that she should release the song. And now it's really coming. And it's not the first time I "predicted" something. I truly am s psychic. Ah my mind.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So so so so so excited!!!!!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Imagine if we get an EP. LMAO not possible, but you can never have enough of FATM songs.

I know I’m delusional, but what if shes pulling an Ariana Grande and releasing ANOTHER new record? HAH was shorter than her others, maybe she’s doing two shorter records?

I know I’m delusional, but what if shes pulling an Ariana Grande and releasing ANOTHER new record? HAH was shorter than her others, maybe she’s doing two shorter records?

I want this to be real.

BTW, how does the radio premiere works? We hear the song, maybe get a short interview and then? Is it published on YouTube/iTunes etc. few minutes later or?

I'm asking because I have some stuff to do and might not be able to hear it on the radio when it premieres.

BTW, how does the radio premiere works? We hear the song, maybe get a short interview and then? Is it published on YouTube/iTunes etc. few minutes later or?

I'm asking because I have some stuff to do, but I wanna hear it the moment I'm done. :P

It probably will be on iTunes, Spotify and all platforms at the time the song is premiered on the radio (maybe even minutes before). At least that's what happened with Big God

It probably will be on iTunes, Spotify and all platforms at the time the song is premiered on the radio (maybe even minutes before). At least that's what happened with Big God

Thanks.