Sign in to follow this  
Viva

Audrey Hepburn

XU8PV.jpgSR8f6.jpg

Audrey Hepburn always fascinated me. Often when people say the word ICON her name or face comes to my head. Her life was fascinating and so rich. She survived the war even helped the jews during that horrible time. She was a baillerina, an actress and a humanitarian. In a time when the paparazzi didn't take pictures of you doing humanitarian work.Audrey devoted a big part of her life working with UNICEF and the Red Cross in places that where in war or in extreme poverty. So many amazing movies like A Roman Holiday, Sabrina, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade, My fair lady... She even won a Tony for the her part in the play Ondine. Her movies, her crazy love life and her character, kindness, her complexity everything about her makes her the ultimate Icon to me. I see many take Monroe as a huge Icon but to me Audrey is the one just so different, strong, talented, inteligent and classy. What do you guy's think about her?

glgcDdT.gif

She's one of the very few or only people who can pretty much match to the definition of perfection.

audrey+hepburn+wine.jpg

Breakfast at Tiifany's has been one of my favourite films since I was a little kid, it's so iconic and aw I love the fact she likes cats. Especially in this picture because it reminds me of less glamorous times of me and my cat sharing our drinks. :flutter:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

tumblr_m2l912b83y1rnbdd7o1_500.gif

Just kidding! :)

But are you forgetting someone when the word ICON appears?

tumblr_mgg32xxgTa1s1rxyeo1_500.gif

hahahaha...I was expecting for someone to say something like this...I know M Monroe is a Icon worldwide. But Monroe is not really an Icon to me. I don't really find her nothing special to be honest. Audrey in the other hand i find inspiring not just as an actress but as a human being

glgcDdT.gif

Audrey was so classy, Marilyn was beautiful but she was a hot mess. I'm not a fan of either of them though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

May I ask why you are not a "fan" of Audrey?

I've only seen part of Breakfast at Tiffany's and I'm just not that into her, I don't find her that interesting.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.