Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

what do we know about the two target bonus tracks

party for one and for sure are said ot be the bonus tracks on the target website.

japanese deluxe has two more songs and they are fucking remixes

xMcVPI7.jpg

this is such a fun listen. i know almost everyone seems to hate everything he needs but it gives me old musical vibes, i’m totally in love with it. sounds like something they’d play at an intergalactic saloon (lol).

want you in my room was one of my least favs back when i first listened to the snippets and holy cow was i wrong..

i’ll be your girl has massive “the police” undertones and i am not complaining. not done listening to the album and yet i’m still so happy with how this turned out.

people hate Everything He Need? :defeated: the distaste, that's my favourite 

My expectations for this album were really low (idk why) and I never thought she would deliver an album better than EMOTION but she did that  :hawt:

The album is so much more cohesive than EMOTION and I enjoy the sound a lot more  :icant:

I still have to pay more attention to the lyrics but sonically the album is fucking amazing! Real Love is a highlight for me  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the whole album has been on repeat since it came out—especially real love. sonically the song reminds me a lot of the 1975 for some reason lol, this is definitely the supercut (by lorde) of the album for me. dedicated is truly everything i ever wanted and more, literally obsessed with the results.

everything he needs deserved to be lead single

no she definitely should've lead with now that I found you or want you in my room. party for one was an awful lead choice lol, it's an amazing song but not lead material.

xMcVPI7.jpg

lead should’ve def been NTIFY and shouldn’t have been announced with the queer eye promo i think ... maybe it got her more streams but it was just weird announcing it like that it made it seem like it wasn’t even part of the album in a way. And then she could’ve chose any of the last five tracks for second single cause nothing else really screams single material. and then close out with Julien and a video cause the song deserves a music video it’s so excellent so sad it was just promo

lead should’ve def been NTIFY and shouldn’t have been announced with the queer eye promo i think ... maybe it got her more streams but it was just weird announcing it like that it made it seem like it wasn’t even part of the album in a way. And then she could’ve chose any of the last five tracks for second single cause nothing else really screams single material. and then close out with Julien and a video cause the song deserves a music video it’s so excellent so sad it was just promo

like her leading with party for one and then hitting us with NTIFY and NDLM had me thinking that the album was going to sound entirely like those three - mainstreamy popish - but then we got julien and i was a little confused on what the direction was exactly going to be. then too much came around and like what even is the sound??

but once the album dropped, listening back to NTIFY / NDLM / PFO / TM I can hear the rest of the album's style in those four. a large portion of the sound from the album was left out in the singles. julien plus another one like WYIMR or IBYG should've been released as a single to kind of let us know what the rest of the album would kinda sound like.

nonetheless this album is fucking amazing

xMcVPI7.jpg

The more I listen to this album the more I love it. 
So far my holy trinity is No Drug Like Me, Everything He Needs and Want You In My Room this'll probably change the more I listen to it cause too much, julien and right words wrong time are really doing it for me rn

qfrWuBl.png