Amadeus

"Dark Paradise" - Next Single in Germany

Really???? I was COMPLETELY unaware of a such a thing!!!! :teehee:

That's why they edit out the pussy, dufus...

The instrumentation, the melody, very radio friendly. Moreso than most of her singles.

the song was originally called pussy, the line makes no sense if they edit the pussy out. i just think they should release a song they can either release uncensored or a song where the words that have to be censored aren't that important

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

the song was originally called pussy, the line makes no sense if they edit the pussy out. i just think they should release a song they can either release uncensored or a song where the words that have to be censored aren't that important

Guest Dot

Really???? I was COMPLETELY unaware of a such a thing!!!! :teehee:

That's why they edit out the pussy, dufus...

The instrumentation, the melody, very radio friendly. Moreso than most of her singles.

I actually think Cola is more radio-friendly than Ride, but that's just my opinion...

The song would still make sense if they replaced the line, "My pussy tastes like..." with "My lips, they taste like..."

Hahaha nice one.

So.. no hype here in Germany about "DarkParadise".. if i wasn't here on LanaBoard i wouldn't even know it was released... heard it once on radio but that's it...  

Everytime i close my eyes, it's like a Dark Paradise!

So.. no hype here in Germany about "DarkParadise".. if i wasn't here on LanaBoard i wouldn't even know it was released... heard it once on radio but that's it...  

Heard it several times on radio actually. My friends really like it.

Guest Dot

Heard it several times on radio actually. My friends really like it.

I only heard it once or twice...

Dark Paradise is a single in Germany because I heard them playing it on the radio a few times. I don't think they'll be a real music video for it... The next professional music video will probably be the first single of her next studio album..

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx