Mileena

Crystal Castles

I don't know, hahah. I hope it will be like II. What about you?

I hope it'll be like II as well, with more Alice. I really think it's going to be awesome, and I want to hear more songs like 'Knights' I really dig that song.

4r9w86.jpg

I hope it'll be like II as well, with more Alice. I really think it's going to be awesome, and I want to hear more songs like 'Knights' I really dig that song.

Meh, suffocation >

Did I ever mention that crystalcastles reblogged like 2-3 of my gifs on tumblr? :creep: And that I own one of the 500 copies of the Alice Practice vinyls? :creep:

:creep: :creep: :creep: :creep:

last.fm  

Meh, suffocation >

Did I ever mention that crystalcastles reblogged like 2-3 of my gifs on tumblr? :creep: And that I own one of the 500 copies of the Alice Practice vinyls? :creep:

:creep: :creep: :creep: :creep:

You bitch. But then again, I have a limited copy of the 7" Crimewave one where only 1000 were made ;)

4r9w86.jpg

You should wait till I've collected all the vinyls, ahhah. Not too far away I think.

My mum's gonna get me Air War and Courtship Dating soon, I really want the Doe Deer one but I haven't got like £50 to buy it with :( But hopefully one day I can get the DD and AP vinyl. I also want to get the 12" Crimewave one too. I'm gonna see them on the 24th November in Brixton(:

4r9w86.jpg

My mum's gonna get me Air War and Courtship Dating soon, I really want the Doe Deer one but I haven't got like £50 to buy it with :( But hopefully one day I can get the DD and AP vinyl. I also want to get the 12" Crimewave one too. I'm gonna see them on the 24th November in Brixton(:

When I bought Air War the dude I got it from sent me two copies of it. :toofunny: And I have Courtship Dating. :woot: And a Baptism promo. I just have to shove it down your throat since nobody else cares.

last.fm  

When I bought Air War the dude I got it from sent me two copies of it. :toofunny: And I have Courtship Dating. :woot: And a Baptism promo. I just have to shove it down your throat since nobody else cares.

Maybe I don't care though? Who am I kidding? Of course I care, it's CC. Then again, I'm not really a CC collector. I've spent most of my time collecting Lana things - but since I have them all now, I can collect CC things! Can't wait for Air War, I LOVE the album cover.

4r9w86.jpg

Maybe I don't care though? Who am I kidding? Of course I care, it's CC. Then again, I'm not really a CC collector. I've spent most of my time collecting Lana things - but since I have them all now, I can collect CC things! Can't wait for Air War, I LOVE the album cover.

You're lucky. Collecting is horrible. I should like check in to collector rehab or something. :crossed:

last.fm  

no me and deathray can't be the only cc fans here

You're not --- I love them too! "CC II" was one of my favorite albums of 2010, and I can't wait for the new one.

"Celestica" is so awesome, BTW. Have you heard the story behind it? It makes the track even more haunting.

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

You're not --- I love them too! "CC II" was one of my favorite albums of 2010, and I can't wait for the new one.

"Celestica" is so awesome, BTW. Have you heard the story behind it? It makes the track even more haunting.

hey guys! i love crystal castles too! saw them live in 2010 (amazing) and am counting down the days till november!♥

fluorine, what's the story behind "celestica"??

p.s. i am so envious of your vinyl collections, cc & deathray!

tumblr_m1s891bLgp1r0mq7ao1_500.gif