Mileena

Crystal Castles

Underwhelming album. :/

For me it's because they already released half of the album before it came out so nothing was new or a surprise.  :$  I already stopped listening lol

Can someone send me a lossless/m4a file of Kept pleeeeeaasee??? :rollin:

I like the album, a little underwhelmed though. Enth is a good song but it sounds EXACTLY like some old Combichrist songs lmao... mid 2000's electro/industrial band. It's just disappointing to notice. Their Kindness Is Charade is nice, but I felt it was a little lazy of them to use a remixed version of their single as a way to end the album. I love Chloroform, Fleece, and Ornament kinda,, it's cute. I hope I like Kept. I've read good things about it & I love Beach House!

14417469274.gif

Can someone send me a lossless/m4a file of Kept pleeeeeaasee??? :rollin:

I like the album, a little underwhelmed though. Enth is a good song but it sounds EXACTLY like some old Combichrist songs lmao... mid 2000's electro/industrial band. It's just disappointing to notice. Their Kindness Is Charade is nice, but I felt it was a little lazy of them to use a remixed version of their single as a way to end the album. I love Chloroform, Fleece, and Ornament kinda,, it's cute. I hope I like Kept. I've read good things about it & I love Beach House!

Kept is the best track on the album

http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/kYEU51H9/file.html