Viva

Make your Celebrity Big Brother Line Up

Just for fun let's make our own personal CBB line up. Create your own Line up. There are 13 players but you can make a short list if you like.  I did my list with people I think would accept going in with the exception of Lana. Just added Lana  because I would love to see the real her in such fake environment. You can repeat the names that I used or anyone else used on the list. Of course not the whole list. At the end we can see the most voted ones by combining everyones list and see the names that get repeated.

My Line Up:

1.Lana Del Rey

2.Lindsay Lohan

3.Paris Hilton

4.Gordon Hamsey

5. Kim Kadarshian

6. Perez Hilton

7. Kanye West

8. Cher Lloyd

9. Jack Whitehall

10. Alan Carr

11. Tamara Ecclestone

12. Peaches Geldof

13. Russel Brand

Lindsay, Tamara and Lana because I think they would be really fun to watch in such environment. I choose Kim, Perez and Paris because I think they are probably 3 of the dumbest people in the planet which would make great stupid TV. Peaches is trashy but close to Paris and Kim she is almost a saint. Sher just because she is making headlines. Alan Carr and Jack because I love them both and they are hilarious. Also Jack would go crazy with those dumb bitchs. Russel because after 24hrs he would be so horny that even Paris Hilton would become a target. Kenye because he hates everybody and will be with Kim who everybody hates. Gordon is in my list to put everyone in their places and take crazy to another level.

glgcDdT.gif

1. Lana Del Rey
  2. Charlie Grant
  3. Chuck Grant
  4. Reeve Arthur (is that his name?)
  5. Mr Campbell
  6. Terry Richardson
  7. Jimmy Gnecco
  8. Mike Mizrahi
  9. Axl Rose
  10. Barrie-James ONeill
  11. Bradley Soileau
  12. Porcelain Black
  13. Taylor Swift

Charlie and Chuck have to be there to support Lana emotionally. Such a shame K is dead, he could have killed everyone in the end and make it Shakespeare-esque. Ex-bofriends for obvious reasons (bitchfights, sex tapes, drug & alcohol relapses etc.) Terry to take pretty pics of everything and record any sexual relations. Lana falls in love with Axl, drugz, sex tape, heartbreak, new songs. Barrie for added dramadrama. Bradley falls for Lana, Porcelain tried to kill Lana multiple times, sex tape. TayTay has like 36 nervous breakdowns around these sex-crazed people, falls in love with everyone, gets her heart broken by everyone, v good emoticon material, her next album will most def not be about conor kennedy and harry styles.

:icant:  :icant:  :omfg2:  :bodyisready:  :bodyisready:  :bodyisready:  :grinds:  :grinds:  :suicide:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

1. Lana Del Rey
  2. Charlie Grant
  3. Chuck Grant
  5. Mr Campbell
  6. Terry Richardson
  7. Jimmy Gnecco
  8. Mike Mizrahi
  9. Axl Rose
  10. Barrie-James ONeill
  11. Bradley Soileau
  12. Porcelain Black
  13. Taylor Swift

Charlie and Chuck have to be there to support Lana emotionally. Such a shame K is dead, he could have killed everyone in the end and make it Shakespeare-esque. Ex-bofriends for obvious reasons (bitchfights, sex tapes, drug & alcohol relapses etc.) Terry to take pretty pics of everything and record any sexual relations. Lana falls in love with Axl, drugz, sex tape, heartbreak, new songs. Barrie for added dramadrama. Bradley falls for Lana, Porcelain tried to kill Lana multiple times, sex tape. TayTay has like 36 nervous breakdowns around these sex-crazed people, falls in love with everyone, gets her heart broken by everyone, v good emoticon material, her next album will most def not be about conor kennedy and harry styles.

:icant:  :icant:  :omfg2:  :bodyisready:  :bodyisready:  :bodyisready:  :grinds:  :grinds:  :suicide:

Sassy! you want a big Lana orgy don't you?

If all her ex end up getting along and coming to terms that they could divide Lana you would get your dream orgy. Uncle Terry wouldn't miss a thing. Charlie would be traumatize for life and Chuck would end up with tay tay or the remains of what one day was the great Axl Rose. Norty and sassy

glgcDdT.gif

1. Lana Del Rey
  2. Charlie Grant
  3. Chuck Grant
  5. Mr Campbell
  6. Terry Richardson
  7. Jimmy Gnecco
  8. Mike Mizrahi
  9. Axl Rose
  10. Barrie-James ONeill
  11. Bradley Soileau
  12. Porcelain Black
  13. Taylor Swift

Yeah, there's no way I can top this list. :defeated:  Also, I can't decide if it's Lana's worst nightmare or Taylor's.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Yeah, there's no way I can top this list. :defeated:  Also, I can't decide if it's Lana's worst nightmare or Taylor's.

I think is Barry's worst nightmare. Mr Campbell would be happy to teach a couple things to Tay and Chuck. :usrs:

glgcDdT.gif

1. Lana Del Rey
  2. Charlie Grant
  3. Chuck Grant
  5. Mr Campbell
  6. Terry Richardson
  7. Jimmy Gnecco
  8. Mike Mizrahi
  9. Axl Rose
  10. Barrie-James ONeill
  11. Bradley Soileau
  12. Porcelain Black
  13. Taylor Swift

:godlaugh:  

Throw in Reeve Carney/Arthur Lynn and I'd be down to pay just to watch this. Not even kidding  :crazy:

EQFO7rX.png

Joan Rivers

Heidi Spencer

Screech

Kanye west

Andy dick

Taylor swift

Justin bieber

Old lady from everybody loves raymond

Joey from friends

Natalia kills

Florence bcuz we all need an awkward person

Molly shannon

The old nicole richie

god knows I tried

:godlaugh:  

Throw in Reeve Carney/Arthur Lynn and I'd be down to pay just to watch this. Not even kidding  :crazy:

ya i mentioned reeve but didn't remember his last name lol

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.