Rendezvous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Time Online: 69d 12h 6m 21s

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

That's not what he said at all.

He said that the tracklist would be correct if Walk (which was never recorded) was replaced by Land of The Rebels (which was recorded).

This.

It's a real shame that incarnation of the album never saw the light of day cos it was some of her best work (albeit it was no Happy Neon) AND she actually figured out a deal to getting the album out but she got bored by that point

Girl has some serious commitment issues cos we've been promised so many things over the years and they've never came into fruition ... 

I'm giving up on her if the next album (coming 2027) is not up to scratch cos Anarchy was shocking and i can't believe we waited 5 years for that... 

#182 OFFLINE   RadiantEdits

RadiantEdits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 10h 56m 25s

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:13 AM

I'm still pissed Eleutheromaniac never saw the light of day  :facepalm:

and the fact that she scrapped it for the forgettable, messy Anarchy wasn't a good move at all. 

Replace Walk with Land of the Rebels and that was pretty much the album tracklist.

I have songs from the Eleuthero sessions and even the rejects are better than Anarchy lmao

No Angels is Land of the Rebels

#183 OFFLINE   301

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 8h 9m 26s

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

That's not what he said at all.

He said that the tracklist would be correct if Walk (which was never recorded) was replaced by Land of The Rebels (which was recorded).

ooooh ok.

damn i really wish people would just share them already. As he already said we know she's not going to release them any time soon...or in the future.

#184 OFFLINE   Rendezvous

Rendezvous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Time Online: 69d 12h 6m 21s

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:53 AM

No Angels is Land of the Rebels

Is it just my imagination or did she record a music video for LOTR shortly after 301 came out, I feel like I remember that happening... 

#185 OFFLINE   301

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

Is it just my imagination or did she record a music video for LOTR shortly after 301 came out, I feel like I remember that happening... 

honestly she did alot of shit that never fully finished or came out so it's possible. But i personally don't remember that.

• Rendezvous likes this

#186 OFFLINE   301

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:13 AM

she was doing a video shoot today, i wonder for what song?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users