Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

That's not what he said at all.

He said that the tracklist would be correct if Walk (which was never recorded) was replaced by Land of The Rebels (which was recorded).

This.

It's a real shame that incarnation of the album never saw the light of day cos it was some of her best work (albeit it was no Happy Neon) AND she actually figured out a deal to getting the album out but she got bored by that point

Girl has some serious commitment issues cos we've been promised so many things over the years and they've never came into fruition ... 

I'm giving up on her if the next album (coming 2027) is not up to scratch cos Anarchy was shocking and i can't believe we waited 5 years for that... 

I'm still pissed Eleutheromaniac never saw the light of day  :facepalm:

and the fact that she scrapped it for the forgettable, messy Anarchy wasn't a good move at all. 

Replace Walk with Land of the Rebels and that was pretty much the album tracklist.

I have songs from the Eleuthero sessions and even the rejects are better than Anarchy lmao

No Angels is Land of the Rebels

I would never hurt you

That's not what he said at all.

He said that the tracklist would be correct if Walk (which was never recorded) was replaced by Land of The Rebels (which was recorded).

ooooh ok.

damn i really wish people would just share them already. As he already said we know she's not going to release them any time soon...or in the future.

Is it just my imagination or did she record a music video for LOTR shortly after 301 came out, I feel like I remember that happening... 

honestly she did alot of shit that never fully finished or came out so it's possible. But i personally don't remember that.

honestly that user hoarding eluthero needs to just pm us it.

it sucks cuz i've seen other people who hate her or arent even stans have stuff by her that they use to trade shit with and we're here dying to hear anything by her.

im starting to think they don't even have shit now tbh

honestly that user hoarding eluthero needs to just pm us it.

it sucks cuz i've seen other people who hate her or arent even stans have stuff by her that they use to trade shit with and we're here dying to hear anything by her.

im starting to think they don't even have shit now tbh

Yeah, I'd love to hear it and it's clear that she's never gonna release any of it, so what's the harm, really?

There's still a bunch of really old songs like Rainbows, Tip Toe and Help that I know people have. I'm honestly just interested in anything previously unreleased getting put out by whatever means necessary.

Yeah, I'd love to hear it and it's clear that she's never gonna release any of it, so what's the harm, really?

There's still a bunch of really old songs like Rainbows, Tip Toe and Help that I know people have. I'm honestly just interested in anything previously unreleased getting put out by whatever means necessary.

I don't even have those, like there's a yard sale demo/explicit version someone was supposed to send me but he never did i think its on soundcloud now but i never found it after that one time i did find it.

This woman is seriously underrated 

She really is, her voice is amazing and so is her music it's just that she can't ever catch a break in her career because it's sucha fucking mess.

does anyone have the explicit version of yard sale?

I finally decided to import my single cd and it's surprisingly not on there

also there's a video coming thursday

She showed that cover of ikywi on snapchat way before Anarchy was released, so it's an older song

She Posted This Yesterday on IG

Her and Her Manager are Teasing Something

xnjdfWC.png

Also: This was posted on her Snapchat

rkhBYud.png

The Album Might Finally be coming this time! :excited: :worship:

so she cried, talked about her sad life and how difficult her life was to release this cringy video and this generic mess of the song, I'm not buying into her bs again!

Did you really expect a song titled "I Know You Wannit" to be a ballad or something particularly deep? It was clearly going to be Fuck U Betta 2.0 from the beginning. Also, I don't really understand why you thought the vlog would have anything to do with the video. She never even intimated that.