Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

The photo itself is old but the song is from a few months back

yeah i remember her posting videos of her on the set, and i kinda like the song but then it starts to lose me.

Did you really expect a song titled "I Know You Wannit" to be a ballad or something particularly deep? It was clearly going to be Fuck U Betta 2.0 from the beginning. Also, I don't really understand why you thought the vlog would have anything to do with the video. She never even intimated that.

no I expected it to be mid-tempo, something like Sparks, and I thought it will be about Alcohol addiction 'cause the title could fit, ofc I connected it like that because she started talking about IKYWI immidiatly after her sad little stories

so she cried, talked about her sad life and how difficult her life was to release this cringy video and this generic mess of the song, I'm not buying into her bs again!

like beauty king said she never said it had anything to do with the song.

it's completely unreleated

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-know-you-wannit-single/id1271222172?app=itunes

well the preorder is up if you guys want it

bye it already has more dislikes than likes, also I remember her saying that one of the reason of scrapping her previous albums is oversexualized image but this mv is basicly 90% her showing her ass. i used to stan so hard but she became the biggest trash in the music industry

It's definitely better than anything on Anarchy but I still feel so sad that I used to obsess over Neon and now I just don't care. "Get Over U," "Fuck U Betta" and some of her older songs just slay.

Seeing as we all need something to wash out the bad taste Wannit left in our mouths here's Midnight Circus

It's from the 2012 sessions for Beg Borrow & Steal but it could easily fit as one of the better songs on Anarchy lmao.

Can you enable downloads on that or provide a link that's better quality than a Soundcloud rip?

Seeing as we all need something to wash out the bad taste Wannit left in our mouths here's Midnight Circus

It's from the 2012 sessions for Beg Borrow & Steal but it could easily fit as one of the better songs on Anarchy lmao.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THANK YOU I'VE BEEN THIRSTING FOR NEW NEON AND NO ONE HAS GIVEN ME SHIT OMG IM CRYING