Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Does anyone have the Happy Neon insts lmao. Someone must have bought them in 2014

i dont think she did happy neon cuz i would've bought them for the $5 she offered them for lol. so im sure it was only 301 she had up for sale

Does anyone know if "Cocaine" and "I See You" leaked in full? Also what's "Digital Army"?

"Digital Army" is a pretty old song that had a snippet leak years and years ago. I think the proper/registered title is "Freakin' Army" though.

New registered songs:

Antidote

Revolution

Summer Salts

wasn't revolution from eleuthero though? i heard someone suggest it when she asked us what to sing next on the yard sale tour but she was like "we never rehersed that so...any other suggestions?"

what has leaked recently btw

wasn't revolution from eleuthero though? i heard someone suggest it when she asked us what to sing next on the yard sale tour but she was like "we never rehersed that so...any other suggestions?"

what has leaked recently btw

Yeah, Revolution is from that era but they only registered it recently so I assume that means she's either shopping it around to other artists or planning to release it herself.

As widespread leaks go, I think it's just Midnight Circus, Freakin' Army and Whoops recently. A bunch of people have I'm Your Radio, so that'll probably get out soon-ish.

Yeah, Revolution is from that era but they only registered it recently so I assume that means she's either shopping it around to other artists or planning to release it herself.

As widespread leaks go, I think it's just Midnight Circus, Freakin' Army and Whoops recently. A bunch of people have I'm Your Radio, so that'll probably get out soon-ish.

Revolution has been registered for the last 2 years wyd...