Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Why is Vendetta in Eleuthero?

Whoos is old as hell too

And Dirty Lemonade is from May 2013 so it should be in Eleuthero

I know but vendetta and whoops sounds like eleutheromaniac concept to me  :flutter:

Dirty Lemonade was originally made for bbs and it was included in a unfinished tracklist with another songs like Dare U 2 Love Me, Sweat, Help, Zombie and Alien

I know but vendetta and whoops sounds like eleutheromaniac concept to me :flutter:

Dirty Lemonade was originally made for bbs and it was included in a unfinished tracklist with another songs like Dare U 2 Love Me, Sweat, Help, Zombie and Alien

I know where the song came from and it wasnt uploaded until 2013/4. It also doesnt even fit the same soundscape as what BB&S was supposed to be.

I know where the song came from and it wasnt uploaded until 2013/4. It also doesnt even fit the same soundscape as what BB&S was supposed to be.

of course it matches bc BBS  was supposed to be an album full of generic pop songs lol 
and eleutheromaniac was supposed to be an album with trumpets/circus influences

btw I asked neon about Dirty Lemonade and she texted me that   :toofunny:

YvxpPbm.png

of course it matches bc BBS was an album full of generic pop songs lol 
and eleutheromaniac was supposed to be an album with trumpets/circus influences

btw I asked neon about Dirty Lemonade and she texted me that   :toofunny:

YvxpPbm.png

But does anyone even trust what she says anymore lol.

Even if it wasn't for the album per see - it's still from during her "Gypsy" period, "Grab a tablecloth wrap it round my hair - she didn't sing things like that on BB&S lol 

Even if it wasn't for the album per see - it's still from during her "Gypsy" period, "Grab a tablecloth wrap it round my hair - she didn't sing things like that on BB&S lol 

maybe but I'm pretty sure Dirty Lemonade doesn't match to eleutheromaniac

Which snippet? I saw people confusing Alien with I See You on other forum, I See You is registered

I was talking about I See You, but I'm confused because the snippet of I See You is used in Alien's bridge (according to the Genius) 

I would never hurt you

Has anything leaked lately? I'm tired of this drought.

Her released songs have been good at most. Like Fruit & Easy To Love were the only good songs.

She leaked the final version of Hello and a more recent song called Be My God. she also posted Dirty Lemonade (although she refers to it as Lemonade) as well but it had already leaked before hand. 

Hello - https://dbree.org/v/55d7c0

Be My God - https://dbree.org/v/c0f8ce