Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

The full title is "Last Chapter (Never Stayed for Love" btw

Melanie Martinez and her wrote it in 2013

I know but that track has been registered as "Never Stayed for Love Last Chapter" so I'm kinda confused about it then I uploaded it with the leaked file title 

The final title is Last Chapter (Never Stayed for Love) but there's a lot of titles for this song, honestly it's confusing

Either way it's still hilarious that they went to the effort of buying someone elses song and leaking it when they have no proof Melanie ever recorded a version of it or performed it. 

Either way it's still hilarious that they went to the effort of buying someone elses song and leaking it when they have no proof Melanie ever recorded a version of it or performed it.

Well she still wrote it so it's not surprising they would want to hear it?

Last Chapter is cute, always wanted to hear the songs she & Melanie did together. I wonder what it was intended for, BB&S, Happy Neon, 301 To Paradise?

also does anyone have the OG version of Alien without the edited Bridge?

I would never hurt you

How do you know?

someone leaked a pic of all the outtakes from each scrapped albums (bbs and eleu) years ago and there's no information about that song *same about Midnight Circus, Dirty Lemonade, Warner Blvd...* I mean all of them are random ones

someone leaked a pic of all the outtakes from each scrapped albums (bbs and eleu) years ago and there's no information about that song *same about Midnight Circus, Dirty Lemonade, Warner Blvd...* I mean all of them are random ones

Hm but are we sure that pic is reliable? Idk much about Neon but that pic could've just been missing a few songs

Last Chapter was written in July 2013 - 2 months after she started work on Eleutheromaniac. But it was never intended for any album. 

Hm but are we sure that pic is reliable? Idk much about Neon but that pic could've just been missing a few songs

It's from 2015 - all from Eleutheromaniac save Zombie, Picasso and Hello

1lMkzfJ.jpg

I hate the leaker who teased us that's it

at least she has Zombie final but I think she won't release it anyway

Someone told me she posted them herself because she wanted us to pick between that or Gold? I think her version of Zombie is exactly the same as what we have cos most of her other songs are lmao. 

She said she could re-do it - but I think its best she just moves on from all of it. 

Last Chapter was written in July 2013 - 2 months after she started work on Eleutheromaniac. But it was never intended for any album.

Last Chapter is from May 2013, we have 2 in studio pics of Melanie Neon and the producer in the studio

Someone told me she posted them herself because she wanted us to pick between that or Gold? I think her version of Zombie is exactly the same as what we have cos most of her other songs are lmao. 

She said she could re-do it - but I think its best she just moves on from all of it. 

this is so unfair :toofunny:
I have to beg for it then