Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Where do you think the leaks are coming from? people are clearly buying.

Does anyone know the years for Young Free & Reckless + Land of the Rebels?

Young Free and Reckless is 2016 and produced by JO A

Land of the Rebels is 2013 and produced by Chris Braide. 

Has anyone actually bought any unleaked stuff from her? It would make more sense to disclose this information, so that 10+ people aren't just buying the same song. They could then also share 10 DIFFERENT songs between each other ‍♂

Surely we expected this to happen when people have been asking for the same set of songs for years? It's not like we were promised or know anything about any of the other songs. 

Young Free and Reckless is 2016 and produced by JO A

Land of the Rebels is 2013 and produced by Chris Braide.

Surely we expected this to happen when people have been asking for the same set of songs for years? It's not like we were promised or know anything about any of the other songs.

I used to be her biggest stan, I stanned her since bad dog release, I pretty much used to check registered titles every few days so I could separate them by era if that helps.

I used to be her biggest stan, I stanned her since bad dog release, I pretty much used to check registered titles every few days so I could separate them by era if that helps.

I have them sorted already but thanks x 

I just mean people aren't gonna spend money on songs they only know the titles of - especially when she was asking for so much at the beginning. She also doesn't have a lot of the registered stuff. 

Does anyone know what this alien fake brige (the "I see you" one in the edited version) was for? Was it maybe an early draft or something? I'm curious because the harmony in the actual bridge and "I see you" snippet is the same...

that's the final version of alien but nobody apparently has it

And Walk probably. Was Rich As Royalty performed live, I thought it was just a title?

I read somewhere she's not selling these songs, because she's planning to release them... Well I'll believe it when I see it

And Walk probably. Was Rich As Royalty performed live, I thought it was just a title?

I read somewhere she's not selling these songs, because she's planning to release them... Well I'll believe it when I see it

She only recorded Walk as a voice memo so its not worth it.

So we are missing Colors, Rich As Royalty and No Angels from the lives?

No, Just Colors and No Angels. Which she wont sell cos she’s still planning to “release” them.

Yes it's the "Put your money where your mouth is' song she performed the same day as Salt and Honey and Colors

Btw guys here's a file of Last Chapter without the weird minute long silence at the end: https://dbree.org/v/5ed398. Neon gave out a glitched file and it added that silence, so here's a file without it.

I think that just happens sometimes when the producers bounce out an MP3. Maty Noyes leaked two songs a while ago and they both had 1 minute silence on the end. 

What was the tracklist of BB&S?

There isn't a solid tracklist since there's at least three different directions the album went in between 2008-2012

The 2010 album had these songs:

1. Bad Dog

2. Sweat

3. Picasso

4. Dare U 2 Love Me

5. Zombie

6. Trees

7. Fly

8. Where R U 

9. My Hand

10. Alien 

11. Help